Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "statistics", but I believe you're only going to see some changes in specific dialog in the real-world events depending on your actions in Roya; the events should(?) still happen all the same.

You learn those from specific duelists (tavern dude in Trademond, old guy in Nephlune)
do you know what "wannabe fighters" in Trademond he could mean? was searching the whole city, but couldn't find anyone!:/
1725246211747.png

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Can anyone spoil the details of the endings thus far with the new patch? Been waiting till there's an ending I think is worth it to play through again after X years.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
On the "corruption 2: Innocent Priestess" where exactly is she located?
The quest says she wants to meet "at the church".. What church?? Where??

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
It's possible that you need to provide something first? I would look into it myself, but I think my old save is goofing with the artifact shop and the guy isn't even selling anything despite the workshop being Rank 1 on my end.

Reactions: FrankyGarage69

FrankyGarage69

Nov 30, 2018
It's possible that you need to provide something first? I would look into it myself, but I think my old save is goofing with the artifact shop and the guy isn't even selling anything despite the workshop being Rank 1 on my end.
same problem and i am on a fresh new playthrough

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Huh, and here I thought it was just my save. In that case I can tell you it's probably some error in Map218.json, but I don't have enough know-how to tell you how to fix it.

Reactions: FrankyGarage69

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Artifact Shop is currently bugged. Fix will be deployed in the Friday patch.

Five9

May 22, 2021
After reaching the current ending, I found that these events have not been unlocked. I want to know why.
In addition, I haven't encountered any endings yet. Maybe someone can give me a hint.
01.png 02.png

Can't_See_77

May 20, 2022
When I use the clear item and go to place with the 2 rooms, I have everything in the right room unlocked, but I don't have everything in the bottom room. Do I need to have everything in the bottom room unlocked, because I can't figure out how to trigger the corruption ending? Can anyone help me figure this out pls?

Last edited:

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
so do i really need to follow a guide just for me to max lewdness of aura or can i do it at my own pace? cuz ima be doing my first playthrough on this game dont wanna ruin the fun with my movement being limited only for maybe the days of the game(?) anyways hopefully someone can answer

Feb 23, 2018
just played this game, its great. ignored/skipped all the earth stuff tho lol. Hermann is an amazon arc, top 5 games on here just for the ending part. But imo there should be a way to slip out after the vows, whether it be by magic, some kind of preparation before hand to shield you from the magic or make it weaker, or maybe a way to weaken it after. Like maybe if you some how get him to take his money back you can take the ring off... but some damage is already done. Idk things like that make it hotter for me cuz then they have a way out.... and sometimes they dont take it or come back anyways.

Also the realm thing from the maid mind control mansion in the main city needs more scenes, like maybe a stripper pole to work for points, glory hole for points, also its a mind control realm so something like a hypnotist in there to earn points. There are only like 2 scenes so that sucks.

Also I wish there was clothing differences in the alternative world as you get more corrupt. Maybe even make the outfit more conservative in the beginning and have it slowly "upgraded" like your outfit is on earth.

great game.

Feb 23, 2018
so do i really need to follow a guide just for me to max lewdness of aura or can i do it at my own pace? cuz ima be doing my first playthrough on this game dont wanna ruin the fun with my movement being limited only for maybe the days of the game(?) anyways hopefully someone can answer
I just played through it and nope its easy. I used MTool to not game over from corruption, other than that I dont think you really need a guide.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Log_Launcher

Log_Launcher

Jan 23, 2022
I just played through it and nope its easy. I used MTool to not game over from corruption, other than that I dont think you really need a guide.
i see, thankyou i was worried about that my hand would be tied behind my back as i progress through the story but anyways im at day 24 as of rn tryna take step by step each time, also my corruption is very so im prolly good?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Corruption ending save with most of the scenes unlocked (Though it's missing the CGs for both of the ending sex scenes, they should be added in later updates). If you don't know what you're doing, open the game and save to slot 66, then close the game and overwrite the file with mine.

Edit: Modified to unlock every Roya scene too.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 183 Votes