Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
I havent played the game yet, waiting for a full release. I saw the new updates change log and it said that new ending were added, so I presume that development is near full release. Could someone please tell me if Im right or wrong and if Im right how much long is it going to take ?
The corruption ending has been implemented and I'm working on the last optional quest at the moment; I believe we're currently aiming to release 1.0 in January.

Dan_

May 5, 2019
Hey guys, I've been struggling with bringing the party to richard's rune. Any hints? She keeps saying something about a soul-contract and I'm brain farting...

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Hey guys, I've been struggling with bringing the party to richard's rune. Any hints? She keeps saying something about a soul-contract and I'm brain farting...
The only thing I can think of involving Aura repeatedly talking about soul contracts would be if you had lost the bet with the entertainment mage and had the soul contract to force Aura to work in the brothel. To access the Richard's dungeon you'll need to first get access to Winterfall and clear it. you'll then need to get access to Lord Trademond by going to the Maid academy and either clearing the combat version or getting 100+ maid score. Finally, you'll need to have the rune from Lord Trademond and the open domain III spell to actually get into the dungeon. If that doesn't help you'll probably need to provide more details about your issue.

South Pacific

Sep 20, 2017
I'm struggling winning early boss fights like the bandit King, ogre and White fang without using the collar. Are there any suggestions for boss fights without superpowers? I've been struggling with the corruption limit. I have I think all possible spells and upgrades my equipment I can have with the blacksmith.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Oh man, I just finished the corruption ending.
Gotta say, I love this game, but I am NEVER doing that again.
That shit is soulrending. I feel so gross, like I really need a shower.

As soon as the good ending is completed, I'm coming back to thoroughly, repeatedly and deservedly kick Richard's ass.
This game sure as hell is effective at what it does.

Fuck man, I gotta go play something wholesome now. Like Stardew Valley or pacifist Undertale, idfk.

hrrgnbgngn

Oct 26, 2023
How can I actually use a donwloaded save file? If I just copy paste it in the save folder, it doesnt show me anything ingame

hrrgnbgngn

Oct 26, 2023
Corruption ending save with most of the scenes unlocked (Though it's missing the CGs for both of the ending sex scenes, they should be added in later updates). If you don't know what you're doing, open the game and save to slot 66, then close the game and overwrite the file with mine.

Edit: Modified to unlock every Roya scene too.
I just did what you said but nothing happened

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
How can I actually use a donwloaded save file? If I just copy paste it in the save folder, it doesnt show me anything ingame
I just did what you said but nothing happened
Then you did something wrong.

Save, then overwrite with the downloaded save. It's simple as that.

The load menu might still say something like 1 minute played or whatever it was when you first saved, but open the save and you'll discover that it is actually the downloaded save.

DumbSissyAlice

Jan 24, 2023
I'm struggling winning early boss fights like the bandit King, ogre and White fang without using the collar. Are there any suggestions for boss fights without superpowers? I've been struggling with the corruption limit. I have I think all possible spells and upgrades my equipment I can have with the blacksmith.
Yeah, this is the part where grinding stats could be not enough and you will need strategy in battle. If you want you could DM me and I will help you.

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
From what I recall it's definitely possible to beat the Ogre on a basic, lewdless Normal run (no NG+, no lewding the Alchemist) without using the collar while aiming to complete the Festival of Greed before Day 19, but it's very rng dependent since tactical advantage doesn't make for a guaranteed miss. At least, in some of the earlier versions I can recall being able to beat the Ogre once every 5~20 matches (prior to 0.40 or so it was possible to beat Reiner early game since for whatever reason Rampage went last on a turn, which helped with the Ogre fight).

That being said the grind involved is literally the opposite of fun game play; personally if you are aiming to go with a low corruption or lewdless run I feel your best bet is either going to be on a NG+ run or just straight up cheating so it's practically impossible for Aura to lose a fight.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
if you want the gallery you got to skip the intro and grab the clear gem (on the left in the shrine), use the gem then save both file 4 and file 66 (as there two download thingies here) download the files go to save folder and overwrite them, do that and your good

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
i used the save file to unlock everything but is there a way to change aura design? replaying scenes always shows her in her final form, what about the previous ones? i guess it would be changing her outfit maybe? also, what do the green crystals mean compared to the clear ones?

Last edited:

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Bro, what happening to my mana it reduce by itself when I'm walking
Sounds like legs of the sloth. It's what convinced me that having Aura inflicted with all the major curses on a lewd playthrough was going to be more annoying than fun.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
Is there some good soul that could share the bugfix please?
I can't buy the item at the artifact workshop :(

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes