brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Oh man, I just finished the corruption ending.
Gotta say, I love this game, but I am NEVER doing that again.
That shit is soulrending. I feel so gross, like I really need a shower.

As soon as the good ending is completed, I'm coming back to thoroughly, repeatedly and deservedly kick Richard's ass.
This game sure as hell is effective at what it does.

Fuck man, I gotta go play something wholesome now. Like Stardew Valley or pacifist Undertale, idfk.
Yeah, it was brutal. Though I do appreciate that if Aura had defeated most of the demon bosses and did a couple other quests effectively, there is still some hope. Which she is pissed about!
I would have loved to have seen more of the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the real world though. Pretty much becomes a totally different character based on what Aura did to her. Getting bullied by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would have been quite the change.

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
Man this game is hot af with the corruption but I wish we could've played a bit as Demon Queen Aura post corruption. Kinda like how Ideology in friction allows you to fight your old friends after the MC turns evil.

Reactions: brandonboi

troperton

Apr 19, 2019
First time playing since the third town was started. Quite good, really hoping for a redeemed Alicia ending, that branches from the current corruption ending, if the 4 final changes are not done.

And really want to see more of Partricia, especially more interactions with Alicia, and her, she is easily my favorite.

Reactions: brandonboi

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
Man this game is hot af with the corruption but I wish we could've played a bit as Demon Queen Aura post corruption. Kinda like how Ideology in friction allows you to fight your old friends after the MC turns evil.
Oh I would have enjoyed that too, perhaps a more interactive epilogue. BUT I'm not complaining. I enjoyed it!

Loplom

Dec 26, 2022
I'm having an issue where the voting event keeps looping for the demon-cracy side quest. Any help is appreciated.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
I'm having an issue where the voting event keeps looping for the demon-cracy side quest. Any help is appreciated.
yeah, it's a known issue that was fixed in the most recent update. I'm pretty sure the cause was something to do with the shadow's score, so it would probably be possible to fix it with save editing. If I have some time I might hunt down the file needed to fix it.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I'm struggling winning early boss fights like the bandit King, ogre and White fang without using the collar. Are there any suggestions for boss fights without superpowers? I've been struggling with the corruption limit. I have I think all possible spells and upgrades my equipment I can have with the blacksmith.
The magic word for both the Bandit King, and the Ogre?
Thunderbolt.
It's super effective, letting you follow it up with pierce. And if you see them setting up a power-attack for the next turn, immediately hit them with another thunderbolt. The numb status effect prevents them from doing their power attack, and makes them lose their turn.
Now, thunder magic is quite magically expensive, so if you are lacking in max MP, you should make sure to use every bit of Ether you come across, and buy Mana Stones at the alchemist. The first 10-15 Mana Stones should go towards this purpose, at the very least. 40 extra MP, without any loss in days or increasing Blacksmith prices is a WAY better use of 10 Ether, than using them at the blacksmith.

Now, I don't know HOW many upgrades you have bought at the blacksmith, and with what materials, but you may have screwed yourself quite badly, if you have upgraded your equipment with weak material like Ether and Pyromantium. Because not only do you need those materials for various quests and item crafting at the alchemist, but doing so also raises blacksmith prices down the line for when you start getting much better materials. Money is a finite ressource, which means you only get a limited number of blacksmith upgrades. So if you have raised crafting prices to an unsustainable level with subpar upgrades, what are you gonna do with all your powerful mid/lategame materials? As a general rule, only use the most powerful materials you get your hands on for the blacksmith. Save room, and keep the prices low for later.

Now the wolf is much simpler. If you use the nasty oil sword coating, whose formula you can acquire during killing the demon in the mines, you can break the defenses of any enemy with a sensitive nose. The wolf boss is one such enemy, causing it to lose 75% DEF and MDEF, and allowing you to finish it off, in no time at all.

Shadow9855

Aug 22, 2021
I need sweet memories drug to put it in maid tea cup but I already use it and I already sell the sweet memories drug formula to white priestess in Nephlune, then he suddenly disappear and I can't find where he is cuz I don't see any church in Nephlune, then I went to formula shop but I can't buy the new one I dunno why? I need to buy it again and sell it to drug dealer in Underground City. Can someone please tell me what I should do?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I need sweet memories drug to put it in maid tea cup but I already use it and I already sell the sweet memories drug formula to white priestess in Nephlune, then he suddenly disappear and I can't find where he is cuz I don't see any church in Nephlune, then I went to formula shop but I can't buy the new one I dunno why? I need to buy it again and sell it to drug dealer in Underground City. Can someone please tell me what I should do?
The formula shop never had that formula, you got it as loot, did you not?

There's only one formula and you made your choice to give it to the Priestess.

But it was the formula for Sweet Memories+ drug, not the basic Sweet Memories, which should be available at the drug dealer.

• Sad
Reactions: Shadow9855

Shadow9855

Aug 22, 2021
1725985690326.png
Bruh, how you guys win this quest without using remove collar. I can't finish it before 7 day so I need to use my remove collar with barrier instead. Some monster keep resist everything and some always receive 1 damage, such a hard quest TT

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
View attachment 4019654
Bruh, how you guys win this quest without using remove collar. I can't finish it before 7 day so I need to use my remove collar with barrier instead. Some monster keep resist everything and some always receive 1 damage, such a hard quest TT
I used and gave myself a shit load more HP, and had no issues after completing this quest. :cool:

• Wow

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 4019654
If something is too hard, that may be an indication that you're either missing a crucial skill or that your stats are too low currently and you should infuse stuff at the blacksmith, for example.

• Red Heart

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 4019654
With Shadowcloak II, and 80 Agility you can jump the chasm, and move towards the exit without doing a single fight, except for the one blocking the next anchor.
If you can't beat the boss blocking the anchor, I hope and assume that 3-5 corruption from using the collar to beat em, won't be what kills your playthrough, this close to the finish line?

• Wow

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Hello beautiful people!
So... Many people, including myself, struggle quite a bit with the earlygame, and with understanding how to most effectively use their ressources.
So I have attempted to write a list of 10 tips, for the beginners, that should make the earlygame more bearable!
Maybe some of you will want to take a look at it, and see if they find themselves sternly disagreeing with any of my advice.
If the moderators think there is any valuable information in there, feel free to pin it to the frontpage :)

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

ZeeCW

Nov 18, 2018
How up to date is the walkthrough in the first page? I want to breeze through to the last bit I remember being up to, but no idea if that's been updated and don't wanna spoil myself for stuff I haven't done by checking myself lol

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes