FSB242

Aug 6, 2017
I am stuck during Demon-cracy quest in Nephlune. During election, I supported Shadow, however after him winning game autoloads start of election again creating infinite loop. Any advice pls?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I am stuck during Demon-cracy quest in Nephlune. During election, I supported Shadow, however after him winning game autoloads start of election again creating infinite loop. Any advice pls?
I think that's a known issue and you need to download a newer version, probably.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
guys are the download links patreon version?
I've no idea what the source of the download links are, but they aren't up to date. The links tend to only get updated once per month around when the in development prerelease build gets converted into the release build. At the moment it's missing a decent number of bug fixes.

damnmang

Oct 30, 2017
I can't complete corrupting the black priestess in demon-cracy. How do you go about meeting her when there is no church in Nephlune?

Scarlette

Jul 2, 2018
Original author forgot about it, it got locked for inactivity. Gonna get deleted soon.
I wonder if he just decided 'fuck it, might as well just wait for 1.0 at this point to update the guides' cos IIRC he did put somewhere in them that he might stop constantly updating them due to having to re-write so much cos of balance patches throwing everything out of wack

Reactions: whittle
Oct 26, 2022
i have played the game about 2-3 days now and i can say that the lewd/corruption path is brutal,because also involve changing everything about her,even her soul and her interactions/ relationships with any other character in the game.talking about change of soul and heart..it's pretty dark,i'd say something does not feel right about it,so i had to stop playing it..there should be some switch or something else in the game,where she hits rock bottom,and realise ,that she have to do some changes..

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
I wonder if he just decided 'fuck it, might as well just wait for 1.0 at this point to update the guides' cos IIRC he did put somewhere in them that he might stop constantly updating them due to having to re-write so much cos of balance patches throwing everything out of wack
That makes sense to me - I was once in the middle of making a potential walkthrough for beating Festival of Greed early (<20) with minimal corruption on a standard game when it turned out that a newer version changed a few important interactions, and I kinda gave up on it as a result.

peropero915

Jul 3, 2023
I last played this game till the breaking point with George and loved it immensely. Now that I finished the corruption route I gotta say that was quite an experience. Aside from it being an eroge, it really is a good story. Shit gets real brutal towards the end. I was like what the fuck more than once because characters got so insane in ways I didn't expect. However, I do agree with some of the other comments that said this game needs an independent demon queen route similar to Samurai Vandalism and Ideology in Friction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: brandonboi

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Yes but what if you don't give the formulas and instead sell them to the drug dealer?
Then no church afaik. If you dont mind cheating you can use (or similar) to get the formulas again and give it to the priestess.

Apr 19, 2020
i have played the game about 2-3 days now and i can say that the lewd/corruption path is brutal,because also involve changing everything about her,even her soul and her interactions/ relationships with any other character in the game.talking about change of soul and heart..it's pretty dark,i'd say something does not feel right about it,so i had to stop playing it..there should be some switch or something else in the game,where she hits rock bottom,and realise ,that she have to do some changes..
Lmao, weakling if video game like this make you sad and depression, You better stop play hentai game or else eventually you soul be more corrupted.

Last edited:

brandonboi

Aug 13, 2017
I last played this game till the breaking point with George and loved it immensely. Now that I finished the corruption route I gotta say that was quite an experience. Aside from it being an eroge, it really is a good story. Shit gets real brutal towards the end. I was like what the fuck more than once because characters got so insane in ways I didn't expect. However, I do agree with some of the other comments that said this game needs an independent demon queen route similar to Samurai Vandalism and Ideology in Friction.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man I would love to see that!

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is this game already almost done?
First played the game at about 0.20v, and while it's een in development for a while, most H-games don't get finished at all, let alone within a few years, but I noticed in changelog 'Ending corruption 1/2' and 'epilogue XXXXX' has been added for people, so i'm wondering if it's actually close to being finished. I suppose v0.50 would be a very fitting final version if they canmanage it, though for all I know there might be another year or so worth of content planned Ala Caliross, which reached v0.99 like a year ago but the patrons keep wanting more side content and MDQP is skilled enough to always be able to find more stuff to put into it thus delaying his next project. (Not really complaining about that btw, I'm excited for MDQP's next game but caliross is a top 10 H-RPG for me and if you like this you'll definitely like that)

SOrry about the off-topicness, just wondering based on the changelogs

aura-dev

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2021
Is this game already almost done?
First played the game at about 0.20v, and while it's een in development for a while, most H-games don't get finished at all, let alone within a few years, but I noticed in changelog 'Ending corruption 1/2' and 'epilogue XXXXX' has been added for people, so i'm wondering if it's actually close to being finished. I suppose v0.50 would be a very fitting final version if they canmanage it, though for all I know there might be another year or so worth of content planned Ala Caliross, which reached v0.99 like a year ago but the patrons keep wanting more side content and MDQP is skilled enough to always be able to find more stuff to put into it thus delaying his next project. (Not really complaining about that btw, I'm excited for MDQP's next game but caliross is a top 10 H-RPG for me and if you like this you'll definitely like that)

SOrry about the off-topicness, just wondering based on the changelogs
1. Corruption Ending is done and only missing a last couple of CGs on the art side
2. Development of the content for the good ending and side content to help get it is currently in progress.
3. Estimated 1.0 release is currently the upcoming January.

I plan to further work on the game after the 1.0 release through the addition of additional side content, mostly focusing on further progression certain h-event chains, increasing the number of available choices, quality increases, etc. 1.0 will be by itself a complete experience, so even if I were to get hit by a bus after 1.0 is done and no further content wouldn't be produced, it's still already a properly finished game.

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes