Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
It's the room next to them. View attachment 3992774
Thank you.
Strange thing now it's that the elections get me stuck in an infinite loop... After the decision is announced the game just restarts the whole election vote over and over again..
Anyone has any idea why?
I even tried an previous save and still the same result.
Did the update broke the game? Because this didn't happened on the first playthrough.

Last edited:

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Corruption ending save with most of the scenes unlocked (Though it's missing the CGs for both of the ending sex scenes, they should be added in later updates). If you don't know what you're doing, open the game and save to slot 66, then close the game and overwrite the file with mine.
Is there a way to edit it so the locked parts of the ending are also open?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Can someone tell me what happened to Alice? I feel like she needed more suffering, I'm terribly disappointed.

I hope the good ending is better than the corrupt one.

Daltra

Jul 13, 2020
finally first ending,
I'm more excited doing pure run, cant wait when this game finish and had all content so pure run had more balance.

Trihan

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2023
aura-dev / Trihan I ran into a couple of bugs during the election quest. The first was that I could talk to James and repeatedly gain votes for the shadow by talking to him about election issues. The other issue I ran into was that the final election scene got caught in a loop where it would say I was discarding the leftover quest items, then fade to black, then restart from the beginning. I had done most of the quest on versions of the 0.44 branch, so it's possible that could have been an issue. Other than that I've been enjoying the new release. Congrats on finishing the corruption ending. I've only taken a quick look, but the new board game dungeon seems cool so far.
The election repeat has been fixed, but I'll take a look at the James thing, thanks!

ImBaka

Aug 19, 2023
I havent played the game yet, waiting for a full release. I saw the new updates change log and it said that new ending were added, so I presume that development is near full release. Could someone please tell me if Im right or wrong and if Im right how much long is it going to take ?

3.90 star(s) 183 Votes