VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Many players have asked us to do this. And of course we will do it! We will also add a message log, a way to hide the interface, we will speed up the animation, remove all delays and make the flash optional. We will also separate automatic and manual saves. And of course add the ability to quickly pass the scene with basketball. And also we will add a gallery. :giggle:
Looking forward to this... ^^

the visuals are really well done... but I stopped playing when the mc was looking at the photo's on the bus on the way to school on the first day. the slow zoom in and scroll and weird timer thing (not sure if I'm supposed to do something or just wait it out), it was all much too slow. Felt like it was taking hours to get through the into...

Last edited:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
a very promising start. but why did you make all the girls so damn gorgeous? how can one possibly choose? sometimes i wish my school had such hotties, oh wait i went to an all boys school ;-; FML
the basketball game was pretty cool. never though i would get so excited winning a text based basketball match :D
one tiny bit of criticism would be the dialogues(at certain parts). it seemed kind of google translated english. but frankly it did not bother me that much, i was way too distracted :3

Reactions: warrug25

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
a very promising start. but why did you make all the girls so damn gorgeous? how can one possibly choose? sometimes i wish my school had such hotties, oh wait i went to an all boys school ;-; FML
the basketball game was pretty cool. never though i would get so excited winning a text based basketball match :D
one tiny bit of criticism would be the dialogues(at certain parts). it seemed kind of google translated english. but frankly it did not bother me that much, i was way too distracted :3
Thanks for your feedback, my friend! We are glad that you liked our girls! We tried very hard to create them :giggle: As for the translation, here we are faced with an unscrupulous contractor who deceived us when performing the translation. We did our best to fix it on our own, as we understood that the translation was of poor quality. But our level of language proficiency is not enough for high-quality literary translation. In the future we will find a good translator and fix this problem! :)

Reactions: Kingvlad and u z i

∞LUST∞

Mar 18, 2019
you need to play from start? saves dont work i see... and when i load after the last scene says "TO BE CONTINUED" and gives the quit....
the hell??

EDIT: I mistook this for a continuity but its just a improvement of last version....
Sad face

guildos

Jun 30, 2018
I'm so happy that developer have improved so much things!

There is still a need for improvements. When the text is long I have to manually click a few times to skip it. Typo that I've already said in the menu. But the most important things is, why fast skipping and rollback have this weird keys, everybody is used to using tab and the mouse scroll.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i played already the first chapter and it was easy enough for me to win since i play basketball haha, but having skip button for future is nice ( tough i wanna ask Banana Juice wont the people miss touching some girls tits... and things like that if they skip it up? )
also, does this update adds any more story or is just tweaking things?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Resolution is bugged

Last edited:

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
here's a typo, it's 'choices' not 'choises' in settings menu
Thanks, my friend! :giggle:
What's with the second language? still not added?
The game has two languages - English and Russian.
I'm so happy that developer have improved so much things!
There is still a need for improvements. When the text is long I have to manually click a few times to skip it. Typo that I've already said in the menu. But the most important things is, why fast skipping and rollback have this weird keys, everybody is used to using tab and the mouse scroll.
We meant the F button is Forward and the R button is Rewind.
We will add the ability to change the keys if it is inconvenient. :sneaky:
lso, does this update adds any more story or is just tweaking things?
There are only interface improvements and bug fixes. But also you can make other choices in hot scenes. ;)
Resolution is bugged
What is the resolution on your computer?

Reactions: Canto Forte

Banana Juice

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
is there feet stuff?
If you mean foot fetish, it is none in the first Chapter.
you need to play from start? saves dont work i see... and when i load after the last scene says "TO BE CONTINUED" and gives the quit....
the hell??

EDIT: I mistook this for a continuity but its just a improvement of last version....
Sad face
Saves should work. They were divided into two categories. Check auto tab in load menu.

needs a rollback function, otherwise a pretty good game, keep at it.
You can rollback by pressing 'R' or the "rewind" icon in the textbox menu. To see hotkeys press 'I' or click on the question mark in the textbox menu.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes