lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
The next release (R5) will be mostly Tessa & Lise. The pirate lady will have to wait a little since she is often a herald of the main story changes. But worry not. She will get her share!

Speaking of which, the R4 hotfix will be up today!

No worries!

I don't mind the leaks. I actually started developing the game on this very forum, and I even own this thread, too. Getting mad about pirate forum acting in a pirate manner would be silly of me!
you are the best bro!

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
so long as she is nice/cuddly i'm all in. althought at this point i've yet to see a "pure" woman/not-futa female-figure, and i'm questioning how reproduction/breeding works XD how people get babies in this game?XD
I didn't even understand if all women have penises or just the majority and what caused it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I didn't even understand if all women have penises or just the majority and what caused it.
exactly...i would cool with Male-pregnancies at this point XD or males being hermaphrodites but only during certain periods their vagina will "bloom"(or opens up) and be available for breeding XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hollywoodn

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
The pirate lady will have to wait a little
Hark Triton, hark! Bellow, bid our father the Sea King rise from the depths full foul in his fury! Black waves teeming with salt foam to smother this young mouth with pungent slime, to choke ye, engorging your organs til’ ye turn blue and bloated with bilge and brine and can scream no more, only when he, crowned in cockle shells with slithering tentacle tail and steaming beard take up his fell be-finned arm, his coral-tine trident screeches banshee-like in the tempest and plunges right through yer gullet, bursting ye, a bulging bladder no more, but a blasted bloody film now and nothing for the harpies and the souls of dead sailors to peck and claw and feed upon only to be lapped up and swallowed by the infinite waters of the Dread Emperor himself, forgotten to any man, to any time, forgotten to any god or devil, forgotten even to the sea, for any stuff for part of VoidPilgrim, even any scantling of your soul is VoidPilgrim no more, but is now itself the sea!
1697833473180.png

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Day 1
That sucker is finishing slaving away the update. Can’t wait to steal it day1. It will be so easy

Day 2
That idiot will delay the release. Something about sleeping or some other faggotry. Well. As long as I can steal it day 1 all is fine.

Day 3
It is finally up for the paypigs. One of them will surely post it in a few minutes

Day 4
The update must be good, no one posted it yet. They must be exhausted from all the debauchery. Soon precious!

Day 5
OMG. No one posted it yet! What is happening? I KNOW The fucker psyopped us all with that “pretending to be Canadian” strategy. I need a new plan.

Day 6
I just bought a white mustache and designed a clever ruse. The mustache was more expensive than a Patreon subscription, but it is 100% sure to work

Day 7
Foiled! Note to self: Pilgrim is spelled with an M not an N.

Day 8 I’ll need to sleep soon. But who will F5 every 5 minutes if I sleep? NO! Stay strong! Think about hard domination, endurance play, redacted, fitness-themed sex!

Day 9
I know! I’ll insult and threaten him into submission. I am not very good at that, but I can steal from that pretentious movie I didn’t understand. The one about lobsters!

Day 10. He knew about that movie! Who watches a movie about lobsters? I know! He must be spying on me! I can hear his heartbeat from under the floor. Yes. It is him.

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Day 1
That sucker is finishing slaving away the update. Can’t wait to steal it day1. It will be so easy

Day 2
That idiot will delay the release. Something about sleeping or some other faggotry. Well. As long as I can steal it day 1 all is fine.

Day 3
It is finally up for the paypigs. One of them will surely post it in a few minutes

Day 4
The update must be good, no one posted it yet. They must be exhausted from all the debauchery. Soon precious!

Day 5
OMG. No one posted it yet! What is happening? I KNOW The fucker psyopped us all with that “pretending to be Canadian” strategy. I need a new plan.

Day 6
I just bought a white mustache and designed a clever ruse. The mustache was more expensive than a Patreon subscription, but it is 100% sure to work

Day 7
Foiled! Note to self: Pilgrim is spelled with an M not an N.

Day 8 I’ll need to sleep soon. But who will F5 every 5 minutes if I sleep? NO! Stay strong! Think about hard domination, endurance play, redacted, fitness-themed sex!

Day 9
I know! I’ll insult and threaten him into submission. I am not very good at that, but I can steal from that pretentious movie I didn’t understand. The one about lobsters!

Day 10. He knew about that movie! Who watches a movie about lobsters? I know! He must be spying on me! I can hear his heartbeat from under the floor. Yes. It is him.
Lol, thank you for that laugh, especially day 6 . Reminds me of the story of old man Henderson somehow, I like you

Reactions: lthasatan

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
As far as I know females exist, but futas were banished from the union and now concentrate on the periphery (and outside of that). So they might just have low numbers of females on PS10, a piracy ridden mining colony.
Idk what caused it but im perfectly happy that not being answered. People can imagine what sounds likely or fun for them. My best guess is an uptick in designer babies in the previous centuries. So humans designed a third gender.
A, It might have always been part of our reproduction cycle.
B, We might have made futas part of our reproduction cycle so they can naturally born now.
C, or maybe they cant, only with technology.
I like B, the union may have banished everyone who carry futa genes, because we know they banished their families too.
They just didnt fit in the mold the way the union imagined a stable society, most likely due to their ambitiousness, perhaps even agression and/or tendency for poligamy. Hence we can now get dicked nonstop on asteroids. o_O:giggle:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Bro, you are the kindest game developer I seen, thank you for this insane high quality game! I also wish I could support you but unfortunately sanctions against russia :)
Please, no worries! I'm glad you like the game!

The mines are not available although in the changelog it says that it has new content
Yep, I have decided to pull it last minute. It was simply not up to the quality standards of the game. I will be releasing it with somewhat of a "Release 4.5" in the upcoming weeks. This "R4.5" will contain Mines, near complete grammar/stylistic proofreading, reworks of some of the oldest backgrounds, and a few more improvements.

Is this just the base Release 0.4 from the 18th, or the Release 0.4 with the Hotfix from the 20th?
Judging from the size, I think it is the fixed version!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes