Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Hi everyone. Here is the true and honest Void Pilgrim!
I just want to say that I really really hate the top tier contributors of my Patreon. They are ugly degenerates.
Moreover I don't think ANY of them has the courage to leak the latest release. In fact, if none of them do, there will be no more pirate lady from now on!
You absolute wanker. I love you. :ROFLMAO:

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
where to get it when it leaks ? I wish I could support I'm sorry Void
Hi friend. First someone will just post in the thread (my bet is some time next week when the semi-peasants get it), soon after the first post will be updated. The best way to keep up to date is to Click the "watch" button on top. It will tell you if there are new posts on the bell icon. Most time it will be stupid bullshit shitposting (my bad), but you will know if it even worth checking.

lilgrd12

Sep 24, 2023
thanks for your answers, funny how even if the game developer lurks around here people can still leak it lol

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Void: I didn't even got my grubby hands on the latest release, but will there be more pirate lady in the next?
The next release (R5) will be mostly Tessa & Lise. The pirate lady will have to wait a little since she is often a herald of the main story changes. But worry not. She will get her share!

Speaking of which, the R4 hotfix will be up today!

where to get it when it leaks ? I wish I could support I'm sorry Void
No worries!

thanks for your answers, funny how even if the game developer lurks around here people can still leak it lol
I don't mind the leaks. I actually started developing the game on this very forum, and I even own this thread, too. Getting mad about pirate forum acting in a pirate manner would be silly of me!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
It will be her Day 3! Multiple full sex scenes!
so long as she is nice/cuddly i'm all in. althought at this point i've yet to see a "pure" woman/not-futa female-figure, and i'm questioning how reproduction/breeding works XD how people get babies in this game?XD

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes