RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where did you even get that? It's 2 week.
Both patreon and subscribestar have $8 tier with "Early access to major updates - 7 days before the official release".
But yes, public release in 2 weeks.
You both are forgeting the $2 and $4 tiers who get the update on the release day, which will be 2 weeks from now.
Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 06-57-50 voidpilgrim on subscribestar.adult.png

But as i said before it will likely leak until next week.

Abarga

Apr 25, 2018
You both are forgeting the $2 and $4 tiers who get the update on the release day, which will be 2 weeks from now.
But as i said before it will likely leak until next week.
I never noticed that official release and public release are not the same. Guess because it was leaked on day 1 lol. You are right. Public v0.3 released 21.07.23, 3 weeks after high tier EA.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I never noticed that official release and public release are not the same. Guess because it was leaked on day 1 lol. You are right. Public v0.3 released 21.07.23, 3 weeks after high tier EA.
This is baffling to me. Why would you fist pay 20$ for something and then give it free for leeches :D What i would like to see if it's possible on patreon that devs would implement early accesses tier that you would pay 40-60$ one time and get accesses to game for it whole development and early releases. Just like you do with early accesses games on steam. Then you could have those tiers like 2, 4, 8$ subs.

dezokokotar

Jan 7, 2018
you would pay 40-60$ one time and get accesses to game for it whole development and early releases.
Yeeea i cant see how that could go wrong, with so many of these games being abandoned, cut short prematurely etc.
A system like this would make that worse because its an incentive to do so.
To be fair, on the other hand, it would also be an incentive to FINISH games rather than slowly work on then ad infinitum :D

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
This is baffling to me. Why would you fist pay 20$ for something and then give it free for leeches :D
Probably someone that was broke at some point, and was a "leech" then, but now 20$ is nothing for this person.

devs would implement early accesses tier that you would pay 40-60$ one time and get accesses to game for it whole development and early releases
That would open a can of leeches. As of now Void can tell everyone to go fuck themselves and stop development of the game, and people would complain, but no one could say he was scamming them. If he implements this option, no matter when he stops development someone will feel robbed.

Cashhh

Mar 15, 2019
Why is the new version not posted yet? Is the $20 the problem here? Not being a smart ass, legit question.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes