Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
I'm really sorry, lads, especially to those who went to great lengths to have a quality fap session this weekend. My apologies; I'm working on it as fast as I can. Tuesday at the latest!
Dude (I never thought I would write this ^^), I love the passion and consideration you have for us that you apologize that way for a delay. This just shows how awesome you are and how you're dedicated to be on time with your updates, that's a big thumbs up from me. But everybody who has a live, and that's 100% of us, knows that sometimes things happen that are out of your control and things have to be delayed so please don't feel bad for this. Shit happens and you're a dev that is dedicated to his words, otherwise I wouldn't write this, looking at you ToT. If it is a few days more that you need because of some circumstances it's like it is. Don't burn yourself out, that would be worse than some more days to wait for a new update. I have to say thank you how honest you are this is really rare. Just keep up the great work you do and please stay the way that you are, we all appreciate everything you do and again you're AWESOME!!!

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
Hey VP, please take your time with the update. I dunno if anyone's on your case about the delay but I'll happily wait because the quality of your work is incredible. Also fapping feels much better after a week of no-fap.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes