Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
I like it; the game has a cool setting. We need more interactive places on the global map, but I think that will come later. It would also be fun if random situations occurred during transitions between locations :3.

When I was new to renpy games i really liked the idea of meaningful choices and random events. These could improve the immersion if done well by simulating a more personalized experience.
But through trying my hand at story writing & by playing a lot i realized i hate stuff that results in grinding or reloading saves to see content.
I still think it can improve a game that has a lot of content (see CoC or TiTs) ,but id say its generally not worth it. To make any content chance or hidden behind specific options is to make the game that much shorter for the average playtrough experience. So especially for single devs and rendering visuals that take a lot of work id not recommend it. A text game with multiple writers can be a better fit for this.

btw 0.4 will bring new interactable places soon! ( im 99.99% sure)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Witch hunter MC???
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Well, you know how it will end for him!

Man, the goblin trio scene was really hot. Great job VP.
There will be more scenes with the gobbo girls! With both the old ones and newer ones, including a proper gangbang. The old green girls are also due for a model upgrade!

I was just wondering, do we have to be careful with how we spend our money in the game or will we be able to earn enough buy all the different outfits and what not?
Also is there any point in paying Ginny instead of working for her?
If you are going to be a proper sluts earners, you'll be able to buy pretty much everything on PSX. Other locations will be different, though!
Regarding Ginny, it is generally a good idea to stay in her good grades. It is not implemented yet, but there will be consequences if you will end up ignoring the debt! Working for her is mostly a way to maximize favor with her, which will be beneficial later on.

Sep 24, 2022
Void man, You really know the definition of MOMMY
Unlike all the other games I've played that are just so rough and over controlling,
But man you know the real Meaning of MOMMY, one of the very few counted games I've played in my life where the Doms actually CAAARE for the Sub Physically and Mentally, Mc is actually being taken care of Sensual :giggle:

4.90 star(s) 106 Votes