VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Reactions: Facilus and Kurtak

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I can't say this enough, Star Periphery is one of the BEST games out there for submissive people and lovers of Futa. I really hope we get a full feminization/crossdressing route with Anitta too. That has potential to be the hottest route yet!

Keep up the amazing work VP :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
One Question to VoidPilgrim i supported you already but i wanna do it again cause you deserve it. Is it now better for you on Subscribestar or Patreon ? Cause i would make myself an Extra Acc on Supscribestar if thats supports you more

• Red Heart

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I can't say this enough, Star Periphery is one of the BEST games out there for submissive people and lovers of Futa. I really hope we get a full feminization/crossdressing route with Anitta too. That has potential to be the hottest route yet!

Keep up the amazing work VP :love:
Hey, thank you!
There will be a lot of feminization with Iris, and it is pretty much the main theme of the future Theocracy content. Anitta will, of course, be centered around it as well!
As usual, all feminization content will always be optional.

One Question to VoidPilgrim i supported you already but i wanna do it again cause you deserve it. Is it now better for you on Subscribestar or Patreon ? Cause i would make myself an Extra Acc on Supscribestar if thats supports you more
Look here for my previous reply about the topic!
tl;dr: It is mostly up to your preference, though I do like seeing more people on Substar since I don't want to be 100% dependent just on Patreon.

One way or another, thank you kindly for your support!

Reactions: NTR For Live

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Hey, thank you!
There will be a lot of feminization with Iris, and it is pretty much the main theme of the future Theocracy content. Anitta will, of course, be centered around it as well!
As usual, all feminization content will always be optional.

Look here for my previous reply about the topic!
tl;dr: It is mostly up to your preference, though I do like seeing more people on Substar since I don't want to be 100% dependent just on Patreon.

One way or another, thank you kindly for your support!
Ok then im continue with Patreon (y)

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since we are in the mood for sharing here goes the changelog for the next update. :cool:

Release 4 "Great Deals" full changelog:

New content:

• Iris Day 2: Learning first aid and restocking medical supplies around the ship with Iris. Deepthroat training, short optional boot worship.
  • Amira Day 2: Flying with Amira to the PSX understreets to meet the smugglers. Gym-themed blowjob (giving), cock and body worship.
  • Gloryhole 2: Regular three cocks blowjob (giving) scenes, an optional full anal scene with the orc, and another optional anal scene with the third customer. In total, there are three complete scenes!
  • Mines Day 3: Stealing the supplies. Meeting the Slime Queen. Optional threesome with the Miners.

The Market:

Two new shops opened: Anitta's Fashion and PSX Salvage.

• Anitta's Fashion: a choice to buy skimpy clothing for MC, an optional shorter feminization/crossdress scene.
  • PSX Salvage: First iteration of purchasable items implemented, added option to buy some.

Others:

• Added an option to spy on MC's neighbor lady pleasing herself if conditions are met.

Technical additions:

• Added The Gallery to the main menu.
  • Added numerous sound effects throughout the game.
  • Added multiple new music tracks throughout the game.
  • Expanded the Patron/Subscribestar supporter list.

Fixes and technical changes:

• Even greater slaying of many typos/weird stylistic choices. A colossal thanks to a kind anonymous proofreader who went through the whole text!
  • Fixed numerous minor continuity errors.
  • Various cosmetic corrections in previous releases' content.

WzS

May 11, 2021
Well fuck, had no idea it was so close, should have started no fap last week.
It's looking fucking amazing btw, kinda amazing how much VP accomplished in such a short time.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There're vampires in this game?
It's only Halloween special! This year, the theme is vampires; we'll see what the next one will be (Succubi! Witches! Nuns and nurses!) Still, as was already mentioned by Numo-M4, I would like to implement these models later on with some kind of dream/hallucination sequence. Ladies as vampires, our MC as a cute witch-hunter, that kind of thing!

Eleanor actually has those fangs though and if she doesn't use them at some point then VP should be tried for war crimes
It's not a war crime if you had fun doing it :WeSmart:
That said, Ella will use those fangs!

Nov 23, 2017
It's only Halloween special! This year, the theme is vampires; we'll see what the next one will be (Succubi! Witches! Nuns and nurses!) Still, as was already mentioned by Numo-M4, I would like to implement these models later on with some kind of dream/hallucination sequence. Ladies as vampires, our MC as a cute witch-hunter, that kind of thing!
Witch hunter MC???
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nov 23, 2017
Man, the goblin trio scene was really hot. Great job VP.
I know there will be other aliens pounding twink-kun in the future, but I hope there will be another scene with gobbos.
Maybe they can even bring 3 or 4 of their little green friends to gangbang MC.
At least 6 or more Gobbos gangbanging a cute femboy with the bukkake finish :p:p:p

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I like it; the game has a cool setting. We need more interactive places on the global map, but I think that will come later. It would also be fun if random situations occurred during transitions between locations :3.

Reactions: fanboi and Sakyazel
4.90 star(s) 106 Votes