Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1) Sometimes in the future, yes!
Nice... ;)
2) I plan to do a scene with boot worship/similarly themed femdom action. Though generally speaking, I'm afraid it won't be particularly common, as the game's main theme is worshipping body parts that can be found a little bit higher.
If you can, give that like a option (foot dom) :LOL:

Reactions: Melmoth99
Jul 22, 2017
I actually wonder how tall all of the cast are. If Eleanor is of a similar height to all of the other ladies, then that means the MC is actually pretty tall himself despite how small he seems in comparison. In the shower scene with Lise she has him stand up on his tippy toes at one point and it brings him to be roughly as tall as she is, meaning if Lise is ~7ft then the MC is at least 6ft. If Eleanor is substantially taller than everyone else then nevermind, but it's an interesting thought.

Reactions: seanmachine

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Wonderful, thank you! As soon as I saw her mugshot in the news (and the fact she is ove 7 feet tall *swoon*) it was love from first sight, hope she's as mean as she looks.
Oh, you are in for a treat; Ella is VERY mean. Iris tier of bossy, but wild and rapey on top of that.
As you know, she will be getting introduced in Release 3 (with a potential scene) but will get most of her content later on. I have lots planned with her.

I actually wonder how tall all of the cast are. If Eleanor is of a similar height to all of the other ladies, then that means the MC is actually pretty tall himself despite how small he seems in comparison. In the shower scene with Lise she has him stand up on his tippy toes at one point and it brings him to be roughly as tall as she is, meaning if Lise is ~7ft then the MC is at least 6ft. If she's substantially taller than everyone else then nevermind, but it's an interesting thought.
Actually, I have a work-in-progress size chart. It was requested back in times of a devlog. Generally speaking, the MC, Ginny, Lise, and Pike (a new character), are the shortest of the human characters. Tessa, Iris, and Ella are the tallest ones. Only a one or two other characters (alien ladies) will get even taller/bigger (one will be in Release 2).

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
Iris tier of bossy, but wild and rapey on top of that.
THAT'S what I've been waiting to hear! all respect to consent and all that, but I guess I roll a little hard kink than some? Mommy Dommes do absolutely nothing for me (other than make me feel slightly uncomfortable). whereas a kick in the nuts and a face-fuck makes me all warm and fuzzy.

it's kind of embarrassing, considering how excited I was before/when this came out, but I still haven't gotten to play it much yet. had some "family emergency life and death" pain the ass stuff come up, but I'm really looking forward to spending some more time on it. I've already started a little mental log of typos, bugs, confusing bits, feedback, etc.. basically more ways to annoy you ;)

Jul 22, 2017
Pretty sure almost everyone who is a fan of this genre is down for a good ol' snuggle struggle, I just appreciate that thus far the sex is optional, which makes actively choosing to engage in it even better. I imagine basically everyone playing is super submissive, and it's pretty difficult to rape the willing. That being said, if there are any characters that legitimately force themselves on you with no option to deny them (which I'm completely fine with) then I think interacting with those characters at all should be optional. That will allow you to make their sex scenes "optional" without neutering their character, as saying "no" to a character who isn't supposed to take "no" for an answer kinda defeats the purpose of the character lol

Last edited:

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
It can always be made down to a choice to be paired with such a person and then you can enjoy the "consensual non-consent". Kind of like a route in Healslut where you can be Roopah's slave and she makes all the decisions for you. Although I'm not sure how that approach would fit into this game where VP seems to aim for a "free to go for anyone" type of game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't see reason to worry about anything. So far sex scenes have all been consequence of the player's choices.

Oh, you are in for a treat; Ella is VERY mean. Iris tier of bossy, but wild and rapey on top of that.
As you know, she will be getting introduced in Release 3 (with a potential scene) but will get most of her content later on. I have lots planned with her.
So in a Futadom World kind of way? Suppose it is nice to have one lover for every kind of kink. :p

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I've already started a little mental log of typos, bugs, confusing bits, feedback, etc.. basically more ways to annoy you ;)
Please do; I am glad for all the in-depth feedback! You terrible, terrible person!

If there's any characters that legitimately force themselves on you with no option to deny them (which I'm completely fine with) then I think interacting with those characters at all should be optional.
That is exactly how it will be treated. Fully optional, with ample warning, but once you start it, you are getting dicked no matter if you say no. Ella's introduction will be similar in that manner. There are also some "non-consent" scenes related to a player screwing up previously - for example, Amira will get one in Release 2 if you spied on her showering.

Although I'm not sure how that approach would fit into this game where VP seems to aim for a "free to go for anyone" type of game.
That was one of the greatest dilemmas I had before the development. I did not want to limit players too much as I wanted to provide a "What you see is what you can get" type of game. You know, without the need to keep eighty pages of dedicated saves or without some terrible grinding. Finally decided to take the approach mentioned above - the majority of stuff will be optional, but once you commit, you are getting dominated.

So in a Futadom World kind of way? Suppose it is nice to have one lover for every kind of kink. :p
To a degree, yeah. Ella is more of an "I will fuck you until you like it" kind of deal, but with a twist.

Jul 22, 2017
There are also some "non-consent" scenes related to a player screwing up previously - for example, Amira will get one in Release 2 if you spied on her showering.
We've seen small bits of that with Ginny and Iris as well, with Ginny initially forcing you to give her a blowjob if you try to spy on the Despina's shipping manifest (but stopping once she learns you're a virgin) and Iris being more extreme in her "examination" if you piss her off. I'm completely fine with these, after all you're on the edges of civilized space with basically zero law enforcement and you're messing around with very powerful people. Your actions having consequences just makes the setting more believable, on top of potentially being really hot.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Will there be foot fetish? I mean not the futas' giving the femboy a footjob, but the femboy giving it to the futas.

Reactions: Onbunga

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
That is exactly how it will be treated. Fully optional, with ample warning, but once you start it, you are getting dicked no matter if you say no. Ella's introduction will be similar in that manner. There are also some "non-consent" scenes related to a player screwing up previously - for example, Amira will get one in Release 2 if you spied on her showering.
Hooray lovey dovey pure futa
sometimes i just want to snuggle/hand holding/head patting with some muscular futa without the humiliation/degrading part
thank you for making the"non-consent"part optional:love:

Reactions: Dysphorika

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will there be foot fetish? I mean not the futas' giving the femboy a footjob, but the femboy giving it to the futas.
As I mentioned above, there will be a little boot worship scene sometime in the future, but I am not planning on any dedicated foot fetish content.

Will watersports be an included fetish? Wondering if it goes under "and much more"
Not planned either, I'm afraid.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
Haven't read every post so these have potentially been discussed already, but there are a few nitpicks I had after playing the 0.1:

- The grammar is a bit rough, a common mistake is omitting "the" when referring to people ("Redhead does X to you" instead of "The redhead" and so on)
- There could be better indicators when something is clickable on the map / in the bar. When I accidentally spotted the "exit" button on the floor I just defaulted to scanning the entire screen with my mouse every time after that to make sure there weren't any buttons I missed. The map, for example, has a bunch of "!" symbols but only two of them are clickable locations so far. Maybe make the buttons highlighted more clearly until you've clicked them at least once?
- You're told to start your job the day after tomorrow, but there's really nothing else to do on the following day so you end up going there a day early, but everyone treats this like you came on the right day anyway, despite being a day early.
- When you go to your second day's job it still treats it like it's your first day, at least it did for me. I went with Tess first and then with Lise on the second day and they both had a dialogue about being happy to be my first choice and Harry also explained the routine twice.

Other than these, the game has some serious promise so far and I can't wait for more.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Haven't read every post so these have potentially been discussed already, but there are a few nitpicks I had after playing the 0.1:
Hey! And thank you for the feedback!
Some of these were already fixed (typos, map navigation), and all should work correctly in Release 2!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes