Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Admittedly, I'm not big on futa/trap games but this one right here could be a classic for fans of the genre.
I'm impressed you don't usually see a dev get so many things and small details right on the first game.
Also there's at least a hour plus of content here and this is just v0.1 that's crazy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Admittedly, I'm not big on futa/trap games but this one right here could be a classic for fans of the genre.
I'm impressed you don't usually see a dev get so many things and small details right on the first game.
Also there's at least a hour plus of content here and this is just v0.1 that's crazy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, thanks! I appreciate your kind words, especially if the game's kinks are not 100% your thing.

And the security lady (ladies) will get a scene or two in future releases, don't worry! There might be some cavity search, and there also might be a "fee" for a checkpoint pass!

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone please explain to me why the feck so many of these types of games (futadom) have a male protagonist? I think can count on one hand the times where the MC is a female, and the ones I remember now are all sandbox style games, such as TiTs, CoC and LT.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elhombreconqueso
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes