Jul 22, 2017
is there futa on futa content or just futa on male?
As of right now there is no futa-on-futa. The MC is a male and I think VP has said there won't be any major permanent physical changes to the MC, so any potential future futa-on-futa content would likely be minor scenes of other characters having a go at each other. I wouldn't expect much, the focus is the male MC getting dommed by futas, but you never know.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
is there futa on futa content or just futa on male?
As of right now there is no futa-on-futa. The MC is a male and I think VP has said there won't be any major permanent physical changes to the MC, so any potential future futa-on-futa content would likely be minor scenes of other characters having a go at each other. I wouldn't expect much, the focus is the male MC getting dommed by futas, but you never know.
I plan on having some very light futa on futa play (since there will be threesomes and more), but the only one ever getting boned (in terms of the main characters) will always be the MC. The focus of the game will always be futa on male/femboy.

belyak12

May 20, 2018
I think having a reluctant aspect to the game would be awesome also! Maybe even spicier stuff. There is no denying that Taboo elements are extremely exciting. I'll definitely be subscribing to the Patreon!

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
View attachment 2276053

Overview:
A futadom/femdom retro sci-fi adventure game focused on atmosphere and immersion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-31
Release Date: 2022-12-31
Developer: VoidPilgrim - F95Zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2276052 View attachment 2276054 View attachment 2276055 View attachment 2276056 View attachment 2276059 View attachment 2276060 View attachment 2276061 View attachment 2276062 View attachment 2276063 View attachment 2276064 View attachment 2276065 View attachment 2276066 View attachment 2276067 View attachment 2276068 View attachment 2276069
The game is good, the story is curious haha, what I can criticize is that it does not have animations (even if they are simple), be careful, this does not detract from it, since I know that making a simple animation takes hours and hours of work, another I thought the main character was a futa or a woman, but he's a femboy (I think that would be it), although it's not bad, I would opt for a futa or a woman if it were up to me XD

PS: It is possible to make the 32bit version, since I don't speak English, I use an external program that translates and only works in 32bit, only if possible, if not possible, don't make drama ;)

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
PS: It is possible to make the 32bit version, since I don't speak English, I use an external program that translates and only works in 32bit, only if possible, if not possible, don't make drama ;)
Hey! Regrettably, I don't think I will be able to do that. I use Renpy 8, which removed the option to produce 32-bit builds.

• Sad
Reactions: Kalenazar

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I know this is maybe far away but how screwed am I?
If I decided to peek at the arms officer and you know for those who took that route, she's pissed off. So how bad did I messed up?

Edit - I just realized, this will take a while. Since the next update are the mines and replaying the game again it's 3 days for 4 people so 16 scenes so I could be part of the crew. And I doubt the wanted bounty hunter would show up that early. Super excited for the next update.

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I know this is maybe far away but how screwed am I?
If I decided to peek at the arms officer and you know for those who took that route, she's pissed off. So how bad did I messed up?
Amira is not one to hold grudges. If she feels you owe her something, she will simply take it the next time you meet her. You'll see it in Release 2!
There is a little teaser posted by elhombreconqueso on the previous page!

Jul 22, 2017
I'm more interested in seeing what Iris is going to do if we decide to miss our appointment and go to the mines on day 1 instead.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes