Jul 22, 2017
damn some good potential in this game I'm really looking forward to more releases. Glad your doing some short stack stuff. don't forget to add good oral scenes. I feel like they always go underappreciated!
There's going to be multiple oral scenes in the next release, so don't worry. Considering how he wants the anal to be realistic in that you have to be stretched/trained before you can take a footlong schlong, I imagine there's going to be quite a bit of oral in the meantime.

• Love
Reactions: Evokerr

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There's going to be multiple oral scenes in the next release, so don't worry. Considering how he wants the anal to be realistic in that you have to be stretched/trained before you can take a footlong schlong, I imagine there's going to be quite a bit of oral in the meantime.
damn some good potential in this game I'm really looking forward to more releases. Glad your doing some short stack stuff. don't forget to add good oral scenes. I feel like they always go underappreciated!
There will be an (optional) anal scene in Release 2. This means that from that point onwards (i.e., Release 3), you will be able to slowly take nearly everything apart from the bigger ones. Simply put: Ginny, Lise, Pike, and a few others = buttloving SOON(tm). Tessa, Amira, Iris, and a few others, buttloving bit later (maybe sooner than you think!), but you'll get to use that mouth a lot.
For oral enjoyers, there will always be a gloryhole, paying off Ginny and numerous other chances to put that mouth to good use!

Firashirathsuohs

Dec 7, 2019
Wow, this game has so much potential! (already awesome by the way)
I like how each option is detailed in each stage( the bar, for example).
Art-wise, I'm looking forward to the creative positions that will be in the next updates. Until now, the only artist that never fails to surprise is squarepeg3d. Anyway, great game so far, and good luck!

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
neuron activation
That one Goblin-ish woman sitting at the bar is everything to me.
Edit: I made this post but only noticed the post right above me afterwards :LOL:
she has captured the hearts and minds of the people
That one specific goblin lady will be able to have a lot of hard, slippery, and messy fun with our MC in Release 2!

I can't wait to meet and have fun with the black alien in the middle.
Don't tell anyone, but Release 3.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes