RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Oh, all little spies will get their share!
But again, I don't like to punish the player, so there are no lasting consequences (and no need to make new saves). Punishing the protagonist, on the other hand...
Lasting consequences would mean branching choices. So got to be careful to not get it out of hand. Noticed the multiple endings in the genre's at the OP, meaning some branching choices are already planned?
Yeah i replayed the game, and made sure to spy for that punishment once i found out about it.
Pervert. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Spideroth

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Oh, all little spies will get their share!
But again, I don't like to punish the player, so there are no lasting consequences (and no need to make new saves). Punishing the protagonist, on the other hand...
That is smart. We are not playing Dark Souls. I just want to enjoy the walk, and not having to meta game . Having to think what the developer wanted me to do to not get locked out of content is annoying.

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Noticed the multiple endings in the genre's at the OP, meaning some branching choices are already planned?
Absolutely! All main characters will get their own unique ending. And there will be some "bad" endings along the way too. Though many of them are not really "bad," you'll see!

That is smart. We are not playing Dark Souls. I just want to enjoy the walk, and not having to meta game . Having to think what the developer wanted me to do to not get locked out of content is annoying.
I mean, everyone would just make three pages worth of saves to see all the content anyway. I just can't see any reason to follow this model. You will obviously still have to make some extra saves if you want to see everything, but I still try to minimize that as much as possible. But there will be no "Fuck, I chose the wrong answer. I must roll back eight hours of gameplay now." You might be able to pick the "wrong" option along the way, but the game will always give you a chance to work it out somehow.
Like the master himself said: "No mistakes, only happy little accidents."

mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
Many futadom games lack foot and sock fetish content in my opinion.
So far, Star Periphery is really great! Nice renders and above that (at least for me), awesome writing and story. There are even some small teasers that are perfect (such as some events during the jobs) ...
I have already played Darktoz games and Futadom world. It beats them both, in my opinion. To sum up, it is a great great full package of the best!
I suggest paying more attention to Foot and sock fetish content.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Many futadom games lack foot and sock fetish content in my opinion.
So far, Star Periphery is really great! Nice renders and above that (at least for me), awesome writing and story. There are even some small teasers that are perfect (such as some events during the jobs) ...
I have already played Darktoz games and Futadom world. It beats them both, in my opinion. To sum up, it is a great great full package of the best!
I suggest paying more attention to Foot and sock fetish content.

Sounds like a perfect review you just did, minus the feedback! Just saying if it is THAT good, may as well do that and leave any feedback you have for our godly creator with this masterpiece :3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: elhombreconqueso

mefootfetish

Aug 21, 2018
Sounds like a perfect review you just did, minus the feedback! Just saying if it is THAT good, may as well do that and leave any feedback you have for our godly creator with this masterpiece :3
I am not sure to have a positive or negative feeling of your reply but I feel more negative than positive. Anyway, I guess everyone is free to give his own feedback and suggestions and in the end, the developer decides what to do and what not to do.

Reactions: Dysphorika

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
while it is unfortunate that there is soo much sandbox, i will at least try this game for now. hopefully it's not terribly grindy, i hate repeating my self all the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes