FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I prefer my xeno dick to be Gigeresque as well.
I thought about it for a while. I think I generally prefer normal human cocks (although preferably on the larger side), if they’re too alien it might be too intimidating. With one exception: horse cocks. There’s a trans demon with a horse cock in another game which shall not be named here and she’s just fabulous. So obviously I have a kink for that. But aside from that, a normal human penis is just perfect the way it is.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
I thought about it for a while. I think I generally prefer normal human cocks (although preferably on the larger side), if they’re too alien it might be too intimidating. With one exception: horse cocks. There’s a trans demon with a horse cock in another game which shall not be named here and she’s just fabulous. So obviously I have a kink for that. But aside from that, a normal human penis is just perfect the way it is.
It should not be named here... :unsure:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
It should not be named here... :unsure:
Mods don't like it when one promotes a game in another games thread for some reason; it's not like the game is controversial or anything, it is published here without any "taboo" mods etc. If you search for a game with trans content and an alternative name for "Moon" you'll find it quickly.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The xenomorph alien could have a bigger and more experimental cock though, but that's just me. Still, love it.
Spoiler: There is always more than one of them, and they have cocks for specific purposes. Some are pretty normal, like the one in the picture, while others are girthy for stretching, bulbous to make boys cum with their butt, others to deliver synthcum/lube, and there are also bizarre ones with who knows what purposes!

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I like the more exotic cocks. :)
But the missing face of the xenomorph is scary.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Spoiler: There is always more than one of them, and they have cocks for specific purposes. Some are pretty normal, like the one in the picture, while others are girthy for stretching, bulbous to make boys cum with their butt, others to deliver synthcum/lube, and there are also bizarre ones with who knows what purposes!
Cannot wait to discover :love:

Jul 22, 2017
What is written beside this photo? Any news how the progress is panning out? Release window perhaps?
If you mean that sign in the back, it says "office." The public teasers are always in a lower resolution than the images posted in the actual Patreon update.
I think release 2 is still scheduled for the end of this month.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes