Jul 22, 2017
Actually, most world languages apart from Romance, Germanic and Greek lack articles. Hungarian, although a Uralic language, also has articles, but that's probably due to influence from German.
articles.png
Huh, I suppose I should have done some googling before commenting, I just recalled off the top of my head that Slavic languages tend to not have articles. My money is still on him being a Slav though, since that seems to me like the native language that would make it most likely for him to speak English as an extra language. In any case, I'm a monolingual idiot and guessing at VP's native language is probably making him uncomfortable lol

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
View attachment 2381122
Huh, I suppose I should have done some googling before commenting, I just recalled off the top of my head that Slavic languages tend to not have articles. My money is still on him being a Slav though, since that seems to me like the native language that would make it most likely for him to speak English as an extra language. In any case, I'm a monolingual idiot and guessing at VP's native language is probably making him uncomfortable lol
Oh yes, completely forgot about Semitic languages. Arabic, indeed, has definite articles; Hebrew and Aramaic do not have articles proper, but have definite/emphatic infliction of nouns which serve the same function as definite articles. In Indo-European languages, articles are only found in languages of Romance (though classical Latin does not have them) and Germanic groups as well as in Greek (some Celtic languages have them too, I think, but I'm not much of an expert on those); Balto-Slavic, Iranian and Indo-Aryan languages have no articles. Hungarian is the only Uralic language that has articles, as far as I'm aware. Cannot say anything about Polynesian languages – not my area of expertise at all.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I loved that game. I loved the characters. I hope to see more girls, and with much bigger and thicker "challenges" for our protagonist. Will he see much larger packets (other sizes) of condoms in the bathroom?
Oh yes! You will be able to see all kinds of sizes, shapes, and colors in the gloryholes, both human and alien. Release 2 will have the first three (two of which human and one alien).

xxfutaloverxx

May 24, 2018
loving the games first part so far but wondering if im at the end or if im suck - is there just 1 day with both girls at the station as of now? or am i missing something to progress?

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I completely agree, the MC having his own goals that drive the story irrespective of the sex is an extremely nice change of pace, and most of the sex being optional means that you have to willingly engage with it, which in the context of domination/submission makes it even hotter to me. Hell, from what VP has said, interactions with the 5 main girls at some point will take on an almost dating simulator type atmosphere, with unironic romantic scenes. I'm all for rape and your more traditional tropes associated with futadom, but what Star Periphery is doing so far is extremely refreshing.
I also agree, but admittedly because I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to more "hardcore" futadom stuff (still can't play Futadom World for very long). I prefer games like TiTS or something similar, where the hard stuff is geared towards "bad" endings. I'm trying to get my consensual Futa/Trans fix to offset the absolute degenerate situations some lewd games put you in.

Jul 22, 2017
I also agree, but admittedly because I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to more "hardcore" futadom stuff (still can't play Futadom World for very long). I prefer games like TiTS or something similar, where the hard stuff is geared towards "bad" endings. I'm trying to get my consensual Futa/Trans fix to offset the absolute degenerate situations some lewd games put you in.
If you actually dislike the more hardcore elements of futadom then SP must be your Holy Grail considering how little standard consensual stuff there is in this genre, lol. I enjoy all of the hardcore stuff as well, but what SP is doing is a very nice change of pace that is sorely underrepresented in the current market, both in the consensual domination part and the "story that doesn't fall to pieces without the sex" part.

IIIIIllllIIIlII

Feb 14, 2023
Probably the most promising futa game on here, just really well-made in general but I also want to drop in my two cents and echo the sentiment that the exclusive futa-on-male direction is a little disappointing. The models are godlike and so it just seems a bit wasted to me that the futas are limited to topping a male character. Personally that's not my thing, not going to yuck anyone's yam though of course. Eitherhow good luck for the future!

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Oh yes! You will be able to see all kinds of sizes, shapes, and colors in the gloryholes, both human and alien. Release 2 will have the first three (two of which human and one alien).

Now I imagine, moments of our protagonist thinking: "I don't think this will fit" "But it's so beautiful, so big and it still has a flaccid dick, I want to see it" "WTF Chooking".

If the size limits haven't been reached yet I'm going to be pretty impressed. But that first part is perfect.

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
i got slowly sucked into this kind of content via tits, and tbh the way this game sets the mood made me all tingly in the first playthrough. the 3d art is really good and the writing is very good, and i'm saying that coming from text-based games. i personally would like it if there was a greater variety of body types with the npcs, but i also really love the big tits wide hips big dicks theme, so nothing to really complain about. very much looking forward to the next update :)

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes