Apr 22, 2019
There's a new post on Patreon going over some technical aspects of the game. As always, here's the public teaser:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope to see this scene from another angle and anyway props to mc for having taken a thicker and bigger route at first (considering the previous chart) :whistle:

Dec 16, 2022
Not a fan of futa, still tried it for the femdom and gotta say it's really well done. Environments look beautiful and good writing, keep it up! Atm the kinky/femdom content is pretty tame, but I'm guessing it will pick up as the game progresses.
Is there going to be one or more non-futa ladies in future updates? Somehow I got the impression reading the devlog for the first time, reading over it again now, I'm not sure anymore :D

Jul 22, 2017
Not a fan of futa, still tried it for the femdom and gotta say it's really well done. Environments look beautiful and good writing, keep it up! Atm the kinky/femdom content is pretty tame, but I'm guessing it will pick up as the game progresses.
Is there going to be one or more non-futa ladies in future updates? Somehow I got the impression reading the devlog for the first time, reading over it again now, I'm not sure anymore :D
There's obviously going to be a ton of futadom and Iris will probably have plenty of standard BDSM type stuff that would work even if she wasn't a futa, but as for whether or not there will be any actual regular women and regular femdom I've got no clue. The five main girls are all futa, so if there's any traditional femdom it's going to be side content or something.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Is there going to be one or more non-futa ladies in future updates?
It is precisely what elhombreconqueso says. There will be, but as a side content. Release 2 will, for example, have one regular pegging scene. The main focus of the game is simply futa on femboy/male!

PS: Nice to see another Monkey Island enjoyer!

Jul 22, 2017
I literally created an account to say that this game rocks. I play a lot of futa on male games in the past and this is by far my fave. I hope it keeps going! Need some thick futa cock in that sleeve :D
You picked a good time to try it out, because the next release is right around the corner:
of course.png
Keep in mind though that the release on the 28th will only be for the top two Patreon tiers, so depending on when/if someone leaks it you could be looking at another 3 week wait after that (3rd tiers get it 1 week after the top two tiers, official release is another week after that).

Jul 22, 2017
The release 2 changelog just got posted on Patreon, and we now have confirmation that, barring an unforeseen catastrophe, release 2 will be dropping on the 28th for the top two patron tiers. As always here's the public teaser image:
Edit: VoidPilgrim has seen fit to bless us with an extra teaser image, so here you go:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That is the bartender in the second picture right?

Also this month is going to be nice with all the releases planned to it. :)

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes