PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I'm not sure if she's the same one, or just her concept, but she seems indeed pretty juicy and well-endowed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't wait to meet and have fun with the black alien in the middle.
The "blank face with a mouth" is a monster girl (fetish?) I'm also partial to. Don't see enough of it.

Reactions: Dysphorika
Jul 22, 2017
2 consensual 4 me
it'd be better if he was pressured or blackmailed into it
I don't know about blackmail or being pressured into doing things, but there's definitely going to be some non-con/forced sexual encounters later on. Perhaps this still isn't what you're specifically looking for, but here's a screenshot of VP talking about it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 22, 2017
Maybe not that extreme for me, but having some characters be more heavy-handed in their approach would be hot
That will definitely be something that we'll be getting later on. Eleanor is described as "rapey" and interacting with her at all will basically not give you an option to avoid sex with her, she's getting it whether you say no or not. There are also some events that will happen where you're forced into sex if you fuck up, which we've already seen a hint of with being (initially) forced to blow Ginny if you try to spy on the Despina's shipping manifesto. Fuck around and find out, so to speak.

Dec 24, 2020
That will definitely be something that we'll be getting later on. Eleanor is described as "rapey" and interacting with her at all will basically not give you an option to avoid sex with her, she's getting it whether you say no or not. There are also some events that will happen where you're forced into sex if you fuck up, which we've already seen a hint of with being (initially) forced to blow Ginny if you try to spy on the Despina's shipping manifesto. Fuck around and find out, so to speak.
I actually like how the game gives clear indicators of what content lies with whom. I don't really like the futa nonconsent trope, so its nice that the game does a good job of letting you know whats up. Personally, I really like the tone of the game, and that the characters feel distinct from each other. Even the MC (despite being kind of a blank slate) has qualities we can glean from his early conversations/interactions that make him more than the usual dim witted cumholster MC.

Jul 22, 2017
I actually like how the game gives clear indicators of what content lies with whom. I don't really like the futa nonconsent trope, so its nice that the game does a good job of letting you know whats up. Personally, I really like the tone of the game, and that the characters feel distinct from each other. Even the MC (despite being kind of a blank slate) has qualities we can glean from his early conversations/interactions that make him more than the usual dim witted cumholster MC.
I completely agree, the MC having his own goals that drive the story irrespective of the sex is an extremely nice change of pace, and most of the sex being optional means that you have to willingly engage with it, which in the context of domination/submission makes it even hotter to me. Hell, from what VP has said, interactions with the 5 main girls at some point will take on an almost dating simulator type atmosphere, with unironic romantic scenes. I'm all for rape and your more traditional tropes associated with futadom, but what Star Periphery is doing so far is extremely refreshing.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Agreed! While I might enjoy non-con in a fantasy scenario, I do not appreciate as a player being railroaded into a particular type of erotic content without being able to opt out (unless it is clearly stated in the game description that it is the only type of content available and one can opt out by simply refraining from playing the game).

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is it just a quirk of some ESL on the Dev's part or is a bug that it seems like every other slide of dialogue is missing the first word of the paragraph? I just keep having to add things like 'the' to the start for things to read problem so often but i'm unfamiliar with such a type of error with all my previous experiences with ESL devs. Intuition tells me it's a bug, that or the dev has a strange way of writing dialogue.

Edit: a clear example:
screenshot0001.png
It's quite obvious it should be 'The tall woman...'
And here:
screenshot0001.png
It should say 'Your line of thought..."

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2017
Is it just a quirk of some ESL on the Dev's part or is a bug that it seems like every other slide of dialogue is missing the first word of the paragraph? I just keep having to add things like 'the' to the start for things to read problem so often but i'm unfamiliar with such a type of error with all my previous experiences with ESL devs. Intuition tells me it's a bug, that or the dev has a strange way of writing dialogue.
He has a problem with articles like "the" and "a" which leads me to believe that he's probably some sort of Slav. Could be something else, but many of the Slavic languages lack articles. He's probably not Russian though, as I think Patreon stopped supporting people from that country due to the whole war thing.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
He has a problem with articles like "the" and "a" which leads me to believe that he's probably some sort of Slav. Could be something else, but many of the Slavic languages lack articles. He's probably not Russian though, as I think Patreon stopped supporting people from that country due to the whole war thing.
I see, well i will add that quirk into my ESL detector. Cheers.

Jul 22, 2017
How to get in apatrmets? cant find how enter next day
Not sure what you mean. You go to the apartments on the first day by clicking the prompt to do so after you're done at Ginny's bar, after that you automatically return to your apartment after each assignment on the Despina.

Jul 22, 2017
There's a new post on Patreon celebrating Star Periphery hitting 200 backers. There's an official size chart that VP put together to commemorate this milestone, but it's not available to the public so I'll leave it up to him if he wants to post it here or not.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There's a new post on Patreon celebrating Star Periphery hitting 200 backers. There's an official size chart that VP put together to commemorate this milestone, but it's not available to the public so I'll leave it up to him if he wants to post it here or not.
I have promised to make the chart during the devlog days here. I remember my promises, so here it is. Don't tell anyone.
chart_final_copy.png

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
When I see you posting here I feel like I'm seeing a press officer.
It's a great way to get news!

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Actually, most world languages apart from Romance, Germanic and Greek lack articles. Hungarian, although a Uralic language, also has articles, but that's probably due to influence from German.

Reactions: elhombreconqueso
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes