Apr 22, 2019
Just wait until you see Eleanor, the thick pirate queen, our Spacer hero won't be able to sit right for a few days. :LOL:
The pirate queen is thick, but if mommy Tessa goes full deep it's game over for the mc(ass) lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And as VoidPilgrim loves to spoil us(and I'm very thankful!):

Last edited:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Void revealed a new character!

Interesting character sheet, can't believe I missed that before. Don't tell me there are more of these from other characters that I missed... (actually, please do!)
Tessa has one too, it's on Patreon.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Interesting character sheet, can't believe I missed that before. Don't tell me there are more of these from other characters that I missed... (actually, please do!)
Tessa has one too and it was posted in this thread. Search my older posts, think i posted Tessa's.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

renew12

Jul 8, 2017
The game looks really good. The quality of the renders is exceptional. Animations would make it even better I think. Any chance they will be added in the near future VoidPilgrim ?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The game looks really good. The quality of the renders is exceptional. Animations would make it even better I think. Any chance they will be added in the near future VoidPilgrim ?
Not in the near future, I'm afraid; I have only updated my hardware. But I would like to start learning to animate, yes!

Reactions: renew12

White

Feb 22, 2017
Eh, from my experience with other games, once the devs start adding animations the time between the releases would go up significantly. I'm honestly happy with the current "VN" format and I'd rather have the game finished and then have animations added to it.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Eh, from my experience with other games, once the devs start adding animations the time between the releases would go up significantly. I'm honestly happy with the current "VN" format and I'd rather have the game finished and then have animations added to it.
No worries about that. As I said, I have my hands full with the development, and the path to a good quality animation is long. So while I would like to start learning to animate at some point, I more or less expect to finish the total majority of the game without animation, at most with something basic like animated backgrounds.

Jul 22, 2017
This is my thought process for most "improvements" to the presentation that games try to make. Look at Summertime Saga, it hasn't updated in an absurd amount of time because it's currently going through a "tech update" which I don't think anyone truly cares about. Hell, I'm even worried about the improvements that VP is currently doing like better lighting, posing characters in the actual scene instead of having cutouts for dialogue and stuff like that. I don't think these improvements are actually going to slow things down, especially since his upgraded hardware eliminates the hours-long waits he previously had while rendering, but it's always something that makes me start to get nervous since I prioritize (relatively) fast and consistent updates above all else. Obviously this isn't a real hypothetical, but as an example if I could get updates consistent with the current quality that SP has in half of the usual time, I'd take that every time over better presentation. Again, I don't think VP is going to be dumb about this, but I feel the need to mention it at every opportunity possible because I've seen too many games get sidetracked by perfectionist stupidity.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Most of the stuff I show you as improvements is how I always wanted the game to look. Sans the already promised (better textures for main characters), it won't get much better for the foreseeable future because this is the first time I am content with the visuals. These improvements even save time in some parts since I don't have to do so much post-work to make it look presentable anymore.
That said, I very much agree with what you are saying.

Pretma

Nov 9, 2020
Absolutely love this game, while I'm waiting for future updates anyone has any other femboy mc games?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes