lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Keep in mind that estimate would still only be for the top two tiers, it would be 3-4 weeks after that for the public release. But yes, current estimate from VP is the end of May, though he said that's his initial estimate and you should not 100% expect him to stick to that deadline. Fortunately for the non-backers, Star Periphery has become alot more popular since release 2 so chances are it will get leaked even faster than it did last time.
I don't mind waiting. I can not back right now with the state of my current financial situation and my local 3rd world currency relation to the dollar.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I don't mind waiting. I can not back right now with the state of my current financial situation and my local 3rd world currency relation to the dollar.
I'm kinda in the same boat, I'm from Brazil and here 1 dollar worth 5.05 times my currency, due to this I unfortunately have to keep the support of devs that I like of their project to 3 or 4 at most, welp, 3rd world problems I suppose.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since the "futa xenomorphs" teaser was already posted by elhombreconqueso a few days ago, will just post the progress report part of the news.
Tessa second day is almost finished and progress was made in the spaceship graveyard quest.
Hope Void can finish this update by the end of may with his new videocard. :)

Release 3 Progress Report #3:

Tessa Day 2:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 90%

Lise Day 2:

Writing: 70%

Renders: 40%

Spaceport Day 2:

Writing: 40%

Renders: 20%

Mines Day 2:

Writing: 30%

Renders: 20%

Spaceship Graveyard Mission 1:

Writing: 60%

Renders: 50%

Other scenes (Eleanor, lore-related content, etc.):

Writing: 20%

Renders: 10%

Technical:

R2 (known) bugs: 100%

R2 text corrections: 80%

Soundtrack & sounds: 30%

Mestizio

May 8, 2017
Super excited for more content in this game. Super hot so far but it all feels like a tease for the good stuff on the horizon! Keep up the great work.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Super excited for more content in this game. Super hot so far but it all feels like a tease for the good stuff on the horizon! Keep up the great work.
Yep, what is currently in the game is pretty much an intro. Day 3 for each of the main girls will mark the moment when I will start hitting you with my top-shelf stuff. I can't wait. One, it will mark the moment when MC will be able to finally have a full-sized sex scene with any of them (we are talking date+whole night+morning with them!), and two, it will be when the main storyline kicks off.

Jul 6, 2021
How much stuff will be missable between routes? I expect that certain choices on any girl route will give different scenes/endings, but will we be able to progress all routes at the same time? The same as in FutadomWorld? In that game after you are done with a girl you can start from 0 with any other without fearing you missed something, only within the route you just did. Will you make the routes in this game separate or do they interact with each other?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes