VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
How much stuff will be missable between routes? I expect that certain choices on any girl route will give different scenes/endings, but will we be able to progress all routes at the same time? The same as in FutadomWorld? In that game after you are done with a girl you can start from 0 with any other without fearing you missed something, only within the route you just did. Will you make the routes in this game separate or do they interact with each other?
Regarding missable content, only the bare minimum. These are the more or less obvious choices, like losing the v-card or scenes related to picking your #1 lady (and related). The total majority of content will be doable in a single playthrough. I am not a fan of the content locking.
The routes will be separate, though if two (and more) characters know each other, they will interact during their storylines accordingly. That means open doors to (optional) threesomes and related fun.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hehe no one in this thread can ever complain about not being feed.:devilish::p

Last week Void showed the new looks for Lise, Iris and MC (who i personally like to call Spacer, because of his career choice :p).
Better nipples and muscles showing Lise's past as combat engineer plus indicating how much stamina she has, new nipples for Iris and better makeup showing her search for perfection in her looks, also everyone got improved cocks and testicles, Protagonist got a improved femboy looks plus some foreskin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I finally found a sissy-futa-bitchboi game i trully enjoy, and among all the excellent god-tier games being abandoned, this is a godsend :)
I don't wanna be that guy but already being, It's a bit too soon to state that, at least for me. The game have the potential to become a god-tier, sure, but for the better let's keep watching to see further development.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes