alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
While they all do have big hips in relation to their bodies i say there is some difference in their bodies. Just check the chart the dev Voidpilgrim made some time ago.
View attachment 2547380

And those are older models before he started giving them better nipples, muscles, strains on the skin and foreskins thanks to the new Geforce RTX 4090 card.

By the way don't think there will be any gay content in this game.
Except for the mechanic and the marine, they are all basically the same. Just different heights.

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
New progress report is up on Patreon, and I think the public teaser for this one is a sneak peak at one of the "bad" ends:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"In space, no one can hear you cream"

Looks like H.R. Giger futas are about to make their entrance (to your entrance by the looks of it). Are they exclusive to a Bad End?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
"In space, no one can hear you cream"
Looks like H.R. Giger futas are about to make their entrance (to your entrance by the looks of it). Are they exclusive to a Bad End?
They will have two "bad" ends in R3. One, if you screw up very early, which will be fairly brief. The other will result in a very well-lubed, hard, and long scene with a proper ending. It is also the one I wouldn't really call particularly bad.
Other than that, I do plan on giving them more content in the future.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
They will have two "bad" ends in R3. One, if you screw up very early, which will be fairly brief. The other will result in a very well-lubed, hard, and long scene with a proper ending. It is also the one I wouldn't really call particularly bad.
Will the pirate lady show up in the next update? Don`t be evil Mr. Void!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had they some tail and long sharp nails and they would be pretty much a bunch of futa xenomorphs. :p

Please follow the accepted nomenclature of calling such things "Bad" Ends. Because you know you want it.
I bet lots of players will be "falling by mistake" on this route. :ROFLMAO:

Jul 22, 2017
Dev said they're aiming for the end of May. But it's not sure right now.
Keep in mind that estimate would still only be for the top two tiers, it would be 3-4 weeks after that for the public release. But yes, current estimate from VP is the end of May, though he said that's his initial estimate and you should not 100% expect him to stick to that deadline. Fortunately for the non-backers, Star Periphery has become alot more popular since release 2 so chances are it will get leaked even faster than it did last time.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes