Jul 22, 2017
Will this game have feminization for the main character? Just wanted to ask. Thank you for all the hard work.
In certain scenes, yes, but there won't be any major permanent physical changes to the MC unless plans have changed. Nitlix and Iris will both have content involving feminization, crossdressing, etc but those changes/clothing choices/whatever will not transfer over into his normal look.

The broad on the right in the blue overalls we get to see nekkid and give freebee.
Is that right?
Yes, but again I'm pretty sure the other guy was referring to Nitlix, which is this character:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Elhombreconqueso already said it perfectly. I would only add that the current main character lineup will be expanded (a little) later. One of the reasons I am using this whole concept of "side characters" is to see which one you like and potentially introduce more content for them.
In case it is not clear yet, I really really really like the pirate lady.
Ever since I saw her wanted sign in the game I became obsessed with her.
The red hair metal head and the security lady are great too.

Reactions: pabo and Yukisyoma

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
If we get our Tech skills up & a decent amount of Credits will we ever get personal shields or better weapons/gear like what Nitlix or her guard own? :cool:

Also, what else can we spend our credits on in the future? :geek:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
If we get our Tech skills up & a decent amount of Credits will we ever get personal shields or better weapons/gear like what Nitlix or her guard own? :cool:

Shehump search voidpilgrim's posts, he posted a picture of the outfit Protagonist will be able to wear in this thread. ;) (y)
However i have no idea about armor.

SheHump

Mar 14, 2023
Shehump search voidpilgrim's posts, he posted a picture of the outfit Protagonist will be able to wear in this thread. ;) (y)
However i have no idea about armor.
Thank you. The MC's clothes (or lack thereof) weren't the problem. :) I was looking for Defensive measures Vs. Theocrats, Mean Rapey Pirates, Aliens & Smugglers. :alien::eek:o_O Heck, maybe even Iris... :BootyTime:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I already mentioned this, but simply put:
1) Additional gear that will potentially change the outcome of scenes
2) Gifts for girls, sex stims/toys/clothes, etc., which will unlock additional scenes
3) Services (this is not only limited to the Market but will be launched in the same Release). Like a hot minute or two with working ladies, to learning certain non-sexual skills that might be useful in the future, etc.

There will be more, but I will keep that for myself for now!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I think we may have the update coming in may (mid to late) considering how much he already did.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
This is surprisingly good, a total hidden gem I wasn't aware of coming in. I have to say the preview pics don't do this justice at all, lol. I'm a big fan of sci-fi which is a genre that only ambitious writers do in my opinion, so very much looking forward to more of this game.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes