lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
GAME: Hey Mr. player. Do you want to try to attack unarmed and alone this pirate lady, who is 4 times your size, a hundred times stronger than you, and is famous for savagely raping people with her giant cock?
ME: Oh yeas Mr. game, I sure do. I think this will work out great!

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
I'm so excited for your new PC! Take your time with the updates obviously but having variations of scenes could be really nice option if you can re-render the scene, like a daytime and night-time version of the same scene, or maybe characters in different outfits (lingerie please!). maybe even the same scene in different locations.

I'm certain you'll find good use for the new hardware, and I really hope you don't lose interest in the game because it's already one of the best futa-on-male games in existence :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I'm so excited for your new PC!
After a very short time with my new hardware, I can already tell you there will be more variations to the scenes, which will be longer and more detailed. Stuff like spitting, slapping, lubing, and all those small touches that often get ignored due to time constraints; will all now have their render. More important items, like fucking (thrusting), will now have a lot more screens than before, so they will flow better.

The most significant change will, however, be the fact that I can now render the spicy content directly in the scene (contrary to previously rendering the scene and characters separately and then sewing both together in post-work). This is a total game-changer regarding the lighting. And, as any good smut-maker knows, well-made lighting can make the scene ten times hotter.

Lufgt huron

Oct 28, 2018
After a very short time with my new hardware, I can already tell you there will be more variations to the scenes, which will be longer and more detailed. Stuff like spitting, slapping, lubing, and all those small touches that often get ignored due to time constraints; will all now have their render. More important items, like fucking (thrusting), will now have a lot more screens than before, so they will flow better.

The most significant change will, however, be the fact that I can now render the spicy content directly in the scene (contrary to previously rendering the scene and characters separately and then sewing both together in post-work). This is a total game-changer regarding the lighting. And, as any good smut-maker knows, well-made lighting can make the scene ten times hotter.
Hello there!
I just can't ignore the hype this game gets, so i checked. This is a promising project!
I didn't read all the previous comments, so if i write something you already stated previously sorry! So the renders are great, the assets are good, the characters are interesting. From someone who are not (that) much into futa stuff i can say, those are refreshing models. Some have really pretty faces. Nice facial expressions btw, you could show more in scenes! Not just MC, it shows real chemistry between the characters. Just an observation.
Somewhere you said you would try animation... well good luck with that, I know how much work that is although I stopped animating for years (nothing serious, at least not like this).
Questions: The twi'lek like lady on the first scenes, does she gets scenes, will the story will include her more? (I got a really strong star wars vibe from her.)
I see a gentle femdom side in the story. Will there be multiple characters, or you want to cover some fetishes story-wise?
There is an rpg mechanic in the game, will it get a bigger "role"?
Will there be multiple bad endings including other characters?
Keep up the good work and enjoy your new rig!

Jul 22, 2017
Questions:
1. The twi'lek like lady on the first scenes, does she gets scenes, will the story will include her more? (I got a really strong star wars vibe from her.)
2. I see a gentle femdom side in the story. Will there be multiple characters, or you want to cover some fetishes story-wise?
3. There is an rpg mechanic in the game, will it get a bigger "role"?
4. Will there be multiple bad endings including other characters?
1. She's the owner of a brothel that you'll be able to work at in future updates. Considering there's a nude model of her, I'm going to assume that we'll get scenes with her.
2. Not sure exactly what you mean, but there will almost certainly be fetishes covered in side content that aren't covered by the main cast.
3. RPG mechanics might be a bit of an exaggeration, but the skill system will come into play later, yes. Sexual skills as well as technical skills will factor into how certain scenes play out.
4. There will be multiple bad endings, or at least multiple are planned already (theocracy, salvaging mission, possibly Eleanor, etc)
The blue Alien lady will be one of the main romanceable characters in the game.
Unless things have been expanded, the current "main character" romances are Ginny, Lise, Tessa, Iris and Amira. Everyone else is a side character, again unless things have been expanded.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Your new card is a Geforce RTX 4090? :unsure:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Unless things have been expanded, the current "main character" romances are Ginny, Lise, Tessa, Iris and Amira. Everyone else is a side character, again unless things have been expanded.
I thought he was talking about Markala, unless I was mistaken.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Elhombreconqueso already said it perfectly. I would only add that the current main character lineup will be expanded (a little) later. One of the reasons I am using this whole concept of "side characters" is to see which one you like and potentially introduce more content for them.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes