PsiMage

Aug 3, 2018
I would like to formally voice my request that there be some forced feminization content available. It's important to me that it be forced. I understand not forcing any specific content on the player is important, but once you have the player's consent I would like for it to ignore the player character's lack of consent.
Edit: Looking forward to the Theocracy content.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Consent will always be important from what the developer Voidpilgrim mentioned before and from what was shown in the game so far. Iris will only do the "robot pegging" if Protagonist agree to it. (y) :)

About the Theocracy i bet on any sexual content with it being related to some "bad endings" that Void mentioned in a patreon post before. :unsure:

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Consent will always be important from what the developer Voidpilgrim mentioned before and from what was shown in the game so far. Iris will only do the "robot pegging" if Protagonist agree to it
WHAT IF the player agrees that from that point on the character should ignore what the MC says? :unsure:
Lets say we finally meet that exquisite pirate lady, and the game says "beware dear degenerate, click YES for this incredible gigantic, gorgeous and powerful pirate lady to take your character against his will." That woud pretty much be the same as a couple playing out a kinky fantasy in bed.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Consent will always be important from what the developer Voidpilgrim mentioned before and from what was shown in the game so far. Iris will only do the "robot pegging" if Protagonist agree to it. (y) :)

About the Theocracy i bet on any sexual content with it being related to some "bad endings" that Void mentioned in a patreon post before. :unsure:
WHAT IF the player agrees that from that point on the character should ignore what the MC says? :unsure:
Lets say we finally meet that exquisite pirate lady, and the game says "beware dear degenerate, click YES for this incredible gigantic, gorgeous and powerful pirate lady to take your character against his will." That woud pretty much be the same as a couple playing out a kinky fantasy in bed.
The "bad" endings will always come with ample warning/telegraphing before. You will have to pick specific choices to get them. But once you do, oh boy, there is no saving you. So yes, it will be fairly close to what lthasatan says!

Condoms? maybe a snack for later? :p
It will serve many purposes. A fun shiny & slippery object for all my latex fiends, an anti-drowning device if you decide to go down on a certain species of big blue alien ladies, a meal-to-go for creamy enjoyers like you, or just a tool for a slutty quickie on the backstreet!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The "bad" endings will always come with ample warning/telegraphing before. You will have to pick specific choices to get them. But once you do, oh boy, there is no saving you. So yes, it will be fairly close to what lthasatan says!
So no "surprise buttsex" if the player decides to go left instead of moving forward? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, hope you are able to make those warning signs feel integrated or organic into the game, as oposed to a big "fourth wall breaking warning" in the screen as some games do.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
I still want to see if some of these "bad paths". In my imagination Eleanor will try to make the protagonist use his mouth and "hurt" himself because it's too thick for a small human's mouth. And there will still be other characters thicker than her. I'm curious about the consequences of the Protagonist tasting for the first time sizes that are considered above large.

Reactions: 1Teddy1
Jul 22, 2017
So no "surprise buttsex" if the player decides to go left instead of moving forward? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, hope you are able to make those warning signs feel integrated or organic into the game, as oposed to a big "fourth wall breaking warning" in the screen as some games do.
I imagine it's going to be something simple but obvious, like Ginny warning you about how Eleanor acts (insinuating that she doesn't take no for an answer and likes cute boys) or someone warning you not to wander into a certain part of the station because the Theocracy is known to abduct people there (obviously warning you that going there is a bad idea). It can be easily integrated while still being quite obvious what message is being communicated.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I was initially considering all kinds of warnings but decided to go with "lore-friendly" ones. So, like elhombreconqueso says, these will be embedded in the text so it fits the game. In the case of Eleanor, you will be warned directly about her in advance, then again right before the decision.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is she a game ender like the Theocracy? :HideThePain: Or will you get to learn more of her past after dealing with her "Rough Trade" so to speak?;)
I'm pretty sure she is a main Love Interest path.

But be careful of your choices, her being a WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE Space Pirate Queen will make her a tough nut to crack, a bad choice here and there, will most likely end with the MC gettin killed in the worst case, or mindbroken and sold into slavery in the best case.

Though the dev has said that ALL main LI's will come to truely love and treasure the MC, so we may see a near IMPOSSIBLE sight, Elaine showing that the MC is truely special to her and will always be protected with her. But with her personality, that will only be once, after that it will be back to worship your QUEEN AT ONCE BOY!!!

Still I can hardly wait for our THICK DICKED QUEEN to make her appearence.
Tessa may have the BIGGEST dick, (for the human type characters at least) but Elaine has the thickest.

Jul 22, 2017
Are all girls getting foreskin and if that's the case will it be an option to toggle? I personally prefer foreskin and would like to see them all have it but I imagine some won't like that.
Regarding who is uncut, Void said "Tessa, Ginny, Pike, and potentially a few others. I thought there could be a poll about that!"

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes