longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
given the pace so far, i'd guess there will be a sex scene with both tessa and lise but no full anal. but for now we can only wait and speculate, it's fun though

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

hypnofanxx

Oct 27, 2019
I know best girl Iris can't have new scenes in every release, but I'll be content with second best girl mistress mommy. Thanks for a truly awesome game VP. One can truly tell it is a labor of love that fulfills a very underserved niche. You are the hero we needed.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Her eyes are so red/orange. Is it just the angle or is she like infected with something that makes her horny ?
Just a bit of an unlucky angle and light, I'm afraid. This is a side effect of my attempts to improve lighting. It sometimes produces details like this. If you zoom in enough, you can see a bit of the white sclera. Sorry about that!

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Just a bit of an unlucky angle and light, I'm afraid. This is a side effect of my attempts to improve lighting. It sometimes produces details like this. If you zoom in enough, you can see a bit of the white sclera. Sorry about that!
Everything good mate was just curious cause it could be a possability

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Tessa got the biggest D in the game together with Markala, according to the chart dev posted before, while the pirate captain Eleanor is the thickest one.
It's just that in her appearance in the scenes we have access to, I couldn't get the impression that she's that big.
But I like surprises, and having that vision in the next few scenes will be fun. Markala is very thick even though her D is flaccid, so is Captain Eleanor going to be even thicker than that? So the Protagonist will "suffer" a little even in his new first time.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's just that in her appearance in the scenes we have access to, I couldn't get the impression that she's that big.
But I like surprises, and having that vision in the next few scenes will be fun. Markala is very thick even though her D is flaccid, so is Captain Eleanor going to be even thicker than that? So the Protagonist will "suffer" a little even in his new first time.
Search for Voidpilgrim's posts in this thread. Almost sure he also posted the chart here. (y)

edit:
Nevermind, got them from a older post myself. Think it is better for new people to see them too. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Search for Voidpilgrim's posts in this thread. Almost sure he also posted the chart here. (y)

edit:
Nevermind, got them from a older post myself. Think it is better for new people to see them too. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohhh, it's really impressive. Now I see how huge Tessa is, the D is so big it touches her knees.
Is this chart definitive or is it in progress? Can changes happen?

• Love
Reactions: SheHump

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ohhh, it's really impressive. Now I see how huge Tessa is, the D is so big it touches her knees.
Well Eleanor is the only one who still wasn't depicted naked ingame, but don't believe Voidpilgrim will reduced her "thickness". :ROFLMAO:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Huh, did she grow more? :oops:
It is just the camera's angle!

It is definitive. There will be some minor changes (mostly me adding details I have been working on, like better nipples or custom testicle models), but all the sizes and shapes will remain the same.

Well Eleanor is the only one who still wasn't depicted naked ingame, but don't believe Voidpilgrim will reduced her "thickness". :ROFLMAO:
There will be no reducing of anyone's thiccness on my watch, no sir!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes