Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
RC-1138 Boss

Hmm... Excellent! I was left with this doubt because even if the Protagonist thought and had difficulties with Jila's thickness. He wasn't "afraid" of the size of the Markala, which even though it was soft, seemed too thick for his mouth (even though he was "hyponotized"). But I liked how the Protagonist's thinking and feelings work.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
By the way VoidPilgrim, will those character sheets you posted on patreon also make way into the game? I think it could be interesting if the Protagonist goes after this type to public knowledge information.
Just to learn a bit more about the people he is working with, not because he may also be thirsty over then. Nope, definitely not this reason. :p
Huh, never thought about that! I'll think about it, I could probably implement some kind of database our MC can get into. I'll see if it will fit into R3 development!

Also quite liked to see how it seems update 3 will bring a whole questline, including the infamous crazy sex AI robots.
Loved the Protagonist's EVA suit and even the old ship design. :cool: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just wanna say that I love this game.

We need more thicc futa mommas.
Quite based.

RC-1138 Boss
Hmm... Excellent! I was left with this doubt because even if the Protagonist thought and had difficulties with Jila's thickness. He wasn't "afraid" of the size of the Markala, which even though it was soft, seemed too thick for his mouth (even though he was "hyponotized"). But I liked how the Protagonist's thinking and feelings work.
MC struggling with the size (or cocks being straight up too large to suck on) will be part of a few scenes (notably Markala, future gloryhole, and more). You will have to find a way to work with it!

Requesto

May 19, 2019
Game's OK, but it has some skewed priorities.

Anal won't go because the twink is a virgin. But he can do deepthroats on day fucking one? Even though it requires more training? That does not make sense.

He also gets raped in the throat a lot without a second thought, but they won't do anal, because it may tear? Oh how considerate.

So at this stage the game is pretty oral heavy and just a huge tease.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
He also gets raped in the throat a lot without a second thought, but they won't do anal, because it may tear?
Tearing and extreme pain back there is kind of a big deal?
Gagging is not dangerous, just need small breaks if they dont want to end up with things coming up. We are stretching realism a bit w oral -pardon the pun- by fitting big cocks in there to begin with. I doubt anything wider than 4-5cm could go down because of the bony structures before the pharynx. I think its not a matter of training but im open to new info. Ofc avoiding gagging is a matter of training, but MC does gag a lot. Surely taking him 20 occasions to learn would make you feel the content is too slow even more so.
oral heavy and just a huge tease.
learn to cum from giving head :D

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
The game has only had two releases so far, if by release six we're still only giving bj's and training for anal then you'll have something, but for now it's best to just wait... that being said going by the tags on this page I don't think this game is going to have a very varied list of fetishes (probably no facesitting, footjobs, etc.) so it may be good to temper your expectations...

0hope

Apr 8, 2019
Tbh dont have problems with teasing, waiting and the said fetishes but it hardly feels like actual game. Atm its like this: burn trough 1 scenario - move to another one - wait for update.

There is no gameplay is what i wanted to say it feels more like walking sim or something as i have yet to see if your choices actually do something or proper branching path even though game at first seems like that.

It could have been in book or comic format instead of game it would hardly make a difference.
For start gallery with unlocked sceens would be nice as well.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
But he can do deepthroats on day fucking one?
He can't. That is the whole point of the first scene with Ginny.
Currently, there are 3 anal scenes in the game (two of them "complete," with MC getting pounded). I don't think it is so bad compared to 5 oral scenes (and 4+ other scenes with different content).
Interestingly, you can play through the game doing nothing but anal.

The game has only had two releases so far
R2 already has two full anal scenes. I plan on doing more with R3 since that is when MC can finally take quite a bit (=all of the smaller ladies)!

There is no gameplay is what i wanted to say it feels more like walking sim or something as i have yet to see if your choices actually do something or proper branching path even though game at first seems like that.
Choices already do have consequences in the game. Also, 99% of the scenes are optional, which I think is a fair amount of player agency. Beyond that, this is still a VN. Choices-heavy, but still a VN. If you are looking for "actual" gameplay, then I'm afraid this is not the right genre.
The gallery is planned!

Branwen

Jun 7, 2018
VoidPilgrim
I did not want to write a review that was repeating what I said in V1.0 but I'd like give my thanksfor this great followup update nevertheless. Scenes are very nice especially Ginny, I'd love to see a romance/love path for her in the future, MC and her seem so nice as a pair from their interactions. Also congrats to the writer whomever it may be for the great dialogue, only thing that I clearly find lacking is THE LORE, theuniverse you have created makes me so very curious about what or who is in it. It scratches the 'Space Opera but with Thicc Futas and a Femboy as the MC' musethat I never knew existed. My Heartfelt Thanks again for this Update.

phoenix019

Oct 2, 2019
Not a fan of sissy or trap to change anything and I don't know how to write code lmao. But it's a pretty good game so far the renders look nice and just reading it for the story for now, I've nothing better to do

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Huh, never thought about that! I'll think about it, I could probably implement some kind of database our MC can get into. I'll see if it will fit into R3 development!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite based.

MC struggling with the size (or cocks being straight up too large to suck on) will be part of a few scenes (notably Markala, future gloryhole, and more). You will have to find a way to work with it!
I'm really loving this information. S2

It's amazing and too complete all these ideas. This imagination of difference in body, personality, size of "pieces of meat".

The story is going very well, showing that I didn't summarize it in just naughty scenes, but even the naughty scenes are being incredible and intelligent because they prove that every difference makes a difference to the reaction of the Protagonist's body and thoughts.

I really appreciate being able to see and play Star Periphery. Thank you very much.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes