PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Huh, never thought about that! I'll think about it, I could probably implement some kind of database our MC can get into. I'll see if it will fit into R3 development!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite based.

MC struggling with the size (or cocks being straight up too large to suck on) will be part of a few scenes (notably Markala, future gloryhole, and more). You will have to find a way to work with it!
Those designs have me flabbergasted. This game is unintentionally ticking so many niche boxes I have.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020

LeGrandBoi

Mar 3, 2019
It is definitive. There will be some minor changes (mostly me adding details I have been working on, like better nipples or custom testicle models), but all the sizes and shapes will remain the same.
When could we expect to see this in the game? And will those changes appear in older scenes or only in scenes after the change?

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
You're definitely gonna have to wait for more updates. The more material to train the AI, the better.
That is true, but more content with Iris isnt what this one is missing. The question is how sophisticated is the AI, because it uses knowledge from a large amount of training data, which is not related to this content. Then it has to combine that knowledge with this sytle and I think it will keep falling short on this point until it has the memory to choose phrases and interpret situations better.
Actually this was the pygmailon 6b modell, there are 20b modells that sound more coherent and sophisticated (and use much more memory) then there is chat GPT4 which might already be on an other level.
So I wrote my previous post half jokingly, because technically we can get closer but I thought this was funny, because it resembles her yet its so far off. I chose this modell because it was trained on nfsw stuff. GPT4 would probably get her mannerisms well but refuse to take it in a lewd direction.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
Will the condom packets in the bathroom be used? To prove to the protagonist that not even XL condom packs are good for the overly thick dicks that he will have to try. It's not such an important detail, but I remembered that this is noticed by the MC.

Reactions: Dysphorika

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Void mentioned before that he intends to learn how to make animations with the new hardware.
Meanwhile he is already doing the whole new testicles with better details and the better colision mechanics for them. :oops::p

Also more detailed nipples, breasts (even with stretch marks) and better abbs for Amira and Lise.:love:

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will the condom packets in the bathroom be used? To prove to the protagonist that not even XL condom packs are good for the overly thick dicks that he will have to try. It's not such an important detail, but I remembered that this is noticed by the MC.
There will be content with condoms, yes!
I already made my own textures for the packs (so that they correspond with my condom vending machines that are already in the game), would be a shame not to use them.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes