fraisiday

Nov 21, 2018
So, this game play in the future. Maybe it has to be possible to make a male pregnant by alien medicine / tegnology. Yeah i know, the word buttbaby is on a new level :D But think about it, a new option for such a game.

• Wow
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
plus tons of good futa fetishes, most only have plan futa , this has Aliens, nurses, Android, Goblins, condoms but unused for now and more . Most will not even touch condom play lol.
True about the aliens. Mass Effect opened my eyes to them as love interest.
My Sheploo was a fine lover of Tali. :love:
While my Femshep loved Liara. :love:

So any game that has both space scifi and alien lovers automatically gets my attention.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
True about the aliens. Mass Effect opened my eyes to them as love interest.
My Sheploo was a fine lover of Tali. :love:
While my Femshep loved Liara. :love:

So any game that has both space scifi and alien lovers automatically gets my attention.
Sadly mass effect never had a futa character such a waste. Only scifi that did was nier aka kaine

alibaba34

Mar 11, 2018
I really liked the fact that you can cuddle with your futa mistress and share a drink with her, once she's done making you gag on her cock in a brutal sort of way.

The only thing I find lacking so far is that the only partners are futas, with the same super plump body type. There is very little variety. It would have been great if some of the partners were lean, athletic, ripped etc. Strong hairy males as well would have just made this.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While they all do have big hips in relation to their bodies i say there is some difference in their bodies. Just check the chart the dev Voidpilgrim made some time ago.
68a5a98bac3ebda55524b65a0a092ad0f13cac3dbd8f652f7133f20af2e140ec.png

And those are older models before he started giving them better nipples, muscles, strains on the skin and foreskins thanks to the new Geforce RTX 4090 card.

By the way don't think there will be any gay content in this game.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes