Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nice it is already here. Will try to check it later this weekend. :)
I'm willing to wait just a little longer, according to VoidPilgrim it needs a couple of small bugfixes.
Hopefully that will happen in at least a couple of days, I may willing to wait, but it is gonnae drive me up the wall.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I'm willing to wait just a little longer, according to VoidPilgrim it needs a couple of small bugfixes.
Hopefully that will happen in at least a couple of days, I may willing to wait, but it is gonnae drive me up the wall.
If nothing new pops out (and it doesn't seem it will, R3 has been so far suspiciously bug-free), I expect to have everything fixed up either today or tomorrow.
That said, R3 is already perfectly playable from start to finish now (it should take you around 3-4 hours, there is a lot of stuff). The only problem is repeating scenes, which you can simply ignore, as it only starts after you finished the content. And one potential crash during the Derelict, which you can rollback when it happens.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
this sucks I really want to play this game because I like futanari and the characters are great, but most fetishes are not for me a pity, but I wish Dev good luck and hope he doesn't give up.

Reactions: White

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
There are 2 quests that you can keep repeating when you finish, to earn endless money and stats.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
During Tessa's Day 2 when I select the "The Union?" choice the game returns to the main menu after some dialogues.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
During Tessa's Day 2 when I select the "The Union?" choice the game returns to the main menu after some dialogues.
That is strange. I have just tested both variables (there are two ways that dialogue can go), and both work fine. This is the first time I am hearing about an issue like this. Are you using old saves? Can you check at which point it returns you to the main menu?

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
That is strange. I have just tested both variables (there are two ways that dialogue can go), and both work fine. This is the first time I am hearing about an issue like this. Are you using old saves? Can you check at which point it returns you to the main menu?
During Tessa's Day 2 if I select "Don't (suck on her nipple)", then "All clear" and "The Union?" the game goes to the main menù after some dialogue.

If I select "Suck on her nipple" and I go through the anal/blowjob scene there aren't problems.

PS I hope I'm clear enough now (and I'm of any help).

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
During Tessa's Day 2 if I select "Don't (suck on her nipple)", then "All clear" and "The Union?" the game goes to the main menù after some dialogue.

If I select "Suck on her nipple" and I go through the anal/blowjob scene there aren't problems.

PS I hope I'm clear enough now (and I'm of any help).
Huh, now I see! That whole part is pretty messy and missing a lot of screens. I am writing it down into the bug list and will deal with it tomorrow. Thank you!

I guess no one reported it before because everyone was too busy stuffing their mouths with Tessa's tiddy!

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Probably too much work with the renders and likely not your target audience besides, but any shot at the PC developing a nice set of bewbz themselves?

With all these delightful dongs some dedicated tiddyfucking certainly seems in order.

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
VoidPilgrim
Hi,
just wanted to ask why is there no background music for other scenes except for the bar?
This new update is awesome. Your renders are great and detailed. Story is comprehensive and steadily progressing. Even dialogues are not bad.
But there's one thing that puzzles me further.
Its the audio effects.
In general whole game feels like an 8K TV, but (almost) totally mute of the sound.

I just get the impression that there's not much effort for audio department.
Now I really dig the atmosphere the special sound effects give ... but here, there's no special sound effects at all.
No sex sounds. No gulping SE. No jerking SE. No smack SE. No laughter SE. Etc.

I may jump to conclusion, but I remember there were some tone deaf artists, so if that may be the case with you - sorry for jumping the gun.
Have you thought perhaps on delegating that responsibility to somebody else?

Thanks for your time,
except for the audio stuff, you're doing an excellent job!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes