VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
That's kind of stretching the definition of 'bad end' though... (among all other things that got stretched :p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like paradise in hell, but make the right choices on her path, and you and i will reach PARADISE IN HEAVEN with her.

She is one of the MAIN LI's, so she'll eventually see the MC as her most precious treasure, and will end up most likely destroying any and all possible threats she see's to the MC.

Apr 22, 2019
Looks like paradise in hell, but make the right choices on her path, and you and i will reach PARADISE IN HEAVEN with her.

She is one of the MAIN LI's, so she'll eventually see the MC as her most precious treasure, and will end up most likely destroying any and all possible threats she see's to the MC.
I agree every LI could lead to a paradise in heaven, even Iris might protect and love the mc in her own special way.
Nonetheless a very interesting part is when Markala mentions Tessa is a very good friend of hers.
A threesome with 2 dommy mommies..oh my..

Yunipuma

May 16, 2018
Try the graphics reset trick. Hold Shift down and start the game. At the upper left select 'Angle...' and the press Quit at the lower left. Restart the game normally. Might fix it, might not. But Win7 is likely on an older machine and RenPy has trouble dealing with older video cards apparently... Hope it fixes it for you! :>)
Thx, will try it.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
As of right now, no, and as he stated even if some is added later it will be in very small quantities and will never be the main focus.
Thanks for the answer, but yeah, if the mc is just getting the shaft (literally) is not for me then:ROFLMAO:. For me to work it should be at least 50/50.

Good luck to the dev. The preview screens looks amazing though, congrats.

pussyslayer69

May 9, 2017
Are any of you guys good on Renpy just wanted to know how difficult and time-consuming you guys guess it would be to make a mod that loops the transition animations of this game to make a rudimentary form of continuous animation

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
That is strange. I have just tested both variables (there are two ways that dialogue can go), and both work fine. This is the first time I am hearing about an issue like this. Are you using old saves? Can you check at which point it returns you to the main menu?
Sure. I'm using the saves of the previous release (0.2).
No error screen or error message before returning automatically to the main menu.

I have not found the save folder to upload the save.

Last edited:

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
While the content was ultimately pretty hot (and kinda wholesome at the end if you engage with the gangbang and then leave), the derelict ship section got a little spookier than I expected! Not enough to be scary, but enough that I got the feeling you might have been enjoying making a "horror" section a bit, haha.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Sure. I'm using the saves of the previous release (0.2).
No error screen or error message before returning automatically to the main menu.
Damn, thank you! Now this is some top-notch bug reporting!

I already fixed it. After you told me yesterday, I did the research and found and fixed the cause!

While the content was ultimately pretty hot (and kinda wholesome at the end if you engage with the gangbang and then leave), the derelict ship section got a little spookier than I expected! Not enough to be scary, but enough that I got the feeling you might have been enjoying making a "horror" section a bit, haha.
Haha, yeah, I did! I've used it to test out how well Renpy + static renders handle atmosphere/keeping it at least a little tense.

beliar

May 6, 2017
Not sure if these bugs have been reported, but choosing "Go futher left" while visiting the abandoned ship results in an error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/locations/derelict1.rpy", line 435, in script
jump d1_further
ScriptError: could not find label 'd1_further'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/locations/derelict1.rpy", line 435, in script
jump d1_further
File "C:\Users\Karolis\Desktop\StarPeriphery-Release3-pc-compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Karolis\Desktop\StarPeriphery-Release3-pc-compressed\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd1_further'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Star Periphery Release3
Sun Jul 2 19:13:55 2023

Also, when you leave the ship the MC tells Ginny that he crawled through the vents, even if I didn't choose the 'vents' option.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
I have a couple of nitpicks, very small things that caught my attention and probably don't bother anyone else. The first is when you follow Eleanor to her secret meeting with Isabella and you stay longer to hear more of her ultimatum she says "Help me defend this place or I'll just take it over after I kill the Unioners." Wouldn't it make more sense if she let the union attack the station then attack the union held station at her full strength against a weakened force, rather than fighting the union at its full strength then assaulting the station with her now weakened forces? A small detail that probably wont even matter if Isabella agrees to the plan.

The second during Tessa Day 2 and you get to see her office. How in the hell is she supposed to fit in her suit? She does say its her old suit so maybe she was less voluptous back in the day or maybe it's a form fitting material. But the second I saw the suit I thought not even one of her giant boobies could fit in the thing.

The final thing is a slightly more technical issue when you have multiple it seems 4 or more choices aligned with the bottom of the screen the bottom most choice is slightly cutoff. Not game breaking by any means but just not aesthetically pleasing. It's more noticeable in fullscreen when it's actually at the bottom of the monitor.

But in all seriousness that's just me being overly autistic about minor details. It was a good update.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Eleanor could take the station, but she prefers to have it running under current - effective - management. Like in real-world warfare, violence is usually the simpler part. Managing the conquered territory, keeping order, and leading it to prosperity even, is way more complex. The current PSX leadership does that fairly well, for the most part. Replacing all these people overnight is easy for a massive state like the Union with its army of clerks and managers, but not for a pirate gang. No matter how large and/or well organized. The same applies to the infrastructure.
Also, consider the military practicality. How would she deal with an already deployed military ON the station when she can deal with that in naval combat in one strike?

The second during Tessa Day 2 and you get to see her office. How in the hell is she supposed to fit in her suit? She does say its her old suit so maybe she was less voluptous back in the day or maybe it's a form fitting material. But the second I saw the suit I thought not even one of her giant boobies could fit in the thing.
Ha! The character cutouts are actually of different sizes than the backgrounds, for obvious reasons. When you put her right next to the suit, it is actually a very tight but still doable fit. I tested it!
tess (1).png
The final thing is a slightly more technical issue when you have multiple it seems 4 or more choices aligned with the bottom of the screen the bottom most choice is slightly cutoff. Not game breaking by any means but just not aesthetically pleasing. It's more noticeable in fullscreen when it's actually at the bottom of the monitor.
Yeah, I know about that one, and I am currently working on fixing it!

Firashirathsuohs

Dec 7, 2019
What a great update. lots of content. Not gonna lie though, i was kinda hoping the pirate queen would use the protagonist in ruthless "airborne" positions. Anyway great update I think your game is #1 in this genre. Its either this or futadomw.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes