RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The writing really does get better and better, and being able to have choices whether to pursue scenes, continue scenes, just makes choices feel like they actually matter. The characters feel unique and driven by goals/interests besides just cock, and that makes the world feel more real. And while MC may be a blank slate, he is still very likable, and seems like someone a bunch of sluts with nuts would actually want to hang around with. Too many futa games with male MC's have dudes who are unlikable, gross POS'es, so its nice to follow around someone who is just kind of nice.
And he is also smart. Doesn't take every bit of information at face value but instead uses his brain to think about it and also doesn't do stupid decisions most of the time, as some games that pretty much use this as a motif to progress their story. :cool:

LeGrandBoi

Mar 3, 2019
As a poly person I wish that I didn't have to pick a single LI as a main one. Currently it's super hard to choose between Tessa and Lise but that might be because they have the most content so far. If I got a single wish it would be that after playing through the game once you could do a NG+ where you can chose to date all the main LI.

Azagorod

Mar 31, 2018
And he is also smart. Doesn't take every bit of information at face value but instead uses his brain to think about it and also doesn't do stupid decisions most of the time, as some games that pretty much use this as a motif to progress their story. :cool:

Yeah, I'd like to fuck and hang out with him after Tessa is done with us both

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

longbirch

Nov 6, 2022
mhh, excellent update, writing quality is as pants-tightening as before and the new hardware really seems to show, although in the mission briefing for the salvaging mission, ginny looked almost like a different person (thats probably the lighting?). amount of content clearly justifies the waiting, and while all the blowjobs are really hot, personally i'm very happy that this update has more butt stuff than the last. cant wait for more, but i guess the first anal with one of the despina officers is even two updates away :C

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes