VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Any plans on getting Tind into a scene?
Not yet; sorry about that!

There's going to be virginity-related dialogue/scenes for all of the main cast. You're also going to get to pick a girl as your main interest, though I'm not sure if that's going to be mandatory or not.
You will be able to pick your #1 LI first during her Day 3 and then also later down the storyline (if you want to change things). But it won't be mandatory, in which case, you'll get a special ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0 and hahequ

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You will be able to pick your #1 LI first during her Day 3 and then also later down the storyline (if you want to change things). But it won't be mandatory, in which case, you'll get a special ending.
So if I pick ma #1 fave LI and commit to that till the end, I'll get a special ending with her?
PERFECTION!!!!!!!!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There's going to be virginity-related dialogue/scenes for all of the main cast. You're also going to get to pick a girl as your main interest, though I'm not sure if that's going to be mandatory or not.
I meant if you say no your not saving yourself for Tessa does it hurt her story line.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I played the update and I'm only further convinced this is a conspiracy by the dev to make something so hot I die of horny. Easily the best futa game out there I'll be subbing on patreon as soon as I get some stuff figured out. I need more time with Grace ASAP! (all the other thicc girls too) Just for clarity are the main love interests just the girls you could say you like to Iris or is the list longer than that? Some more goblin fun at some point would be great too Jonna is a cutie.

In summary:

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So I played the update and I'm only further convinced this is a conspiracy by the dev to make something so hot I die of horny. Easily the best futa game out there I'll be subbing on patreon as soon as I get some stuff figured out. I need more time with Grace ASAP! (all the other thicc girls too) Just for clarity are the main love interests just the girls you could say you like to Iris or is the list longer than that? Some more goblin fun at some point would be great too Jonna is a cutie.

In summary:
If i am not wrong Amira, Eleanor, Iris, Lise and Markala are the current love interests. No idea if more will be added later.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
In summary:
The main characters are Amira, Eleanor, Ginny, Iris, Lise, and Tessa. These ladies will get their dedicated route and ending. However, I fully expect to add others (from side characters, like Markala or Pike) later on.

I already have the whole storyline finished, but I am deliberately keeping a few spots written in a way that they can be filled with some of these side characters, mostly depending on their popularity. That way, I can keep my story exactly how I wanted it from the start AND let others have a chance of giving their favorite character(s) more spotlight.

PS: There will be more goblins!

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
The main characters are Amira, Eleanor, Ginny, Iris, Lise, and Tessa. These ladies will get their dedicated route and ending. However, I fully expect to add others (from side characters, like Markala or Pike) later on.

I already have the whole storyline finished, but I am deliberately keeping a few spots written in a way that they can be filled with some of these side characters, mostly depending on their popularity. That way, I can keep my story exactly how I wanted it from the start AND let others have a chance of giving their favorite character(s) more spotlight.

A picture of Tessa for the profile picture, please

May 21, 2019

Awesome. You know I've been following this game since back when you were asking for input on ideas back in one of the futa on male threads on /d/. Just wanted to let you know that as a big fan of both futa/male and scifi I think you're doing a great job. I really look forward to seeing where this game goes.

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021

In summary:
OMG from this angle it even looks like it got bigger.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022

Is it still a long way to go till the ending?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Lol, i completely forgot about Ginny and Tessa. Despite all my talk of how i loved how my Spacer and Ginny open up to each other after having sex and of how hot i found the mommy play with Tessa and they sharing a intimate moment later. Damn you brain. :FacePalm: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bit sad about Markala but guess it makes sense. Most of the LIs are the crew members and Ginny who already had a past relationship with the Protagonist.
And i bet on Eleanor starting to visit more the station after the revelation of latest update and maybe her connection with Ginny will be used for them to oficially meet each other.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Awesome. You know I've been following this game since back when you were asking for input on ideas back in one of the futa on male threads on /d/. Just wanted to let you know that as a big fan of both futa/male and scifi I think you're doing a great job. I really look forward to seeing where this game goes.
I remember! And your advice here as well. Very glad you are still around!

Hopefully, we get to see more of her soon. Also, I love the other three goblins. Futa goblins are my favorite for futa on male.
There will be a bit of gobbos in R4. There might also be some other non-goblin green meat!

Is it still a long way to go till the ending?
Yep, I think that the main storyline is long enough to be called a "space opera."

Lol, i completely forgot about Ginny and Tessa.
Forgetting Mistress Mommy calls for correction!:D

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes