Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see, I missed.

• Space Graveyard Mission 1: Exploring & scavenging the haunted derelict (a long mission), anal scene with the aliens, additional bad end scene, shorter latex/tentacle pit scene.
  • Spaceport Day 2: Helping to move the cargo for Markala, massage, outercourse, cumplay & cock worship.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, I saw the spying stuff with blondie.
Thanks, either way enjoyable update, so if this update we got Lise and Tessa, does that mean the next update will be the other 2, so it would be update 5 before we got to have sex with Lise?

amooei

Dec 8, 2020
Nope, I won't. I have a specific, already-made idea about my game, and I'm not planning on changing that.
I generally only do kinks that I'm into myself. How else to write a hot scene without knowing what makes it spicy? Like, I know nothing about foot fetish. I have no experience with it. Everything I would write would be subpar anyway. And doing it just because someone throws money at me feels a bit dishonest, too.
It is good that you have a scenario and a script for this game in your mind. So far, everything has been great, so continue this path and this story line. Good luck

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
The main characters are Amira, Eleanor, Ginny, Iris, Lise, and Tessa. These ladies will get their dedicated route and ending. However, I fully expect to add others (from side characters, like Markala or Pike) later on.

I already have the whole storyline finished, but I am deliberately keeping a few spots written in a way that they can be filled with some of these side characters, mostly depending on their popularity. That way, I can keep my story exactly how I wanted it from the start AND let others have a chance of giving their favorite character(s) more spotlight.

PS: There will be more goblins!
Awesome to hear you're open to expanding to other ladies down the line. I'm pretty set on Mistress Mommy Tessa right now but Grace could steal me away because well just look at her.

There will be a bit of gobbos in R4. There might also be some other non-goblin green meat!
I say green enjoyer for a reason. I love orcs even more than gobs so I'm very excited to see what's next!

NekoFelix

Dec 5, 2018
Waiting for an update, too good game to give it up, I hope the developer will do well and continue to make content for the game

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Just posted my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. Wanted to cross-post this suggestion to make sure it was seen:
Even a little bit of ambience, such as spaceport/machinery sounds or background chatter in crowded areas would be a huge improvement.
Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work.

Bukkanon

Jul 8, 2023
Sweet baby Jesus, this game is fantastic! Feels took me back to the time when I first discovered futanari ...
Brilliant project, Pilgrim, wishing you all the best :)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Just posted my ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review. Wanted to cross-post this suggestion to make sure it was seen:

Looking forward to the next update. Keep up the good work.
Hey, thank you for the review! I really appreciate this kind of in-depth look!
As for the audio, I do plan on gradually enriching the soundscape. Not sure if you played the latest (fixed) version, but for example, the Derelict mission shows a glimpse of how stuff will sound later on. It is still very early, and admittedly sound is not that high on my priority list (making new quality content is!), but I know it is rather lackluster now, and it will be corrected!

By the way, Void congrats on reaching 600 patrons! :love:
Thank you!

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes