NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
I have a Question. Will there be an Double Bad Ending in the Future Game or did you ever thought about it ?

(Double Bad Ending) i mean when like i dont know Lise and MC meet a race like the (Strechers) and you see them (Together) sink into ecstasy

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
I loved playing through this. The sex is varied, there's a lot of it, and I like all the characters (Although the nurse's brand of domination is a hair too much for me) but I have to ask: Through all the dirty talk, the debasing of the protag as a walking talking pussy for thick cocks, is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
on the table? I'm a sucker for romance, especially of the unconventional sort of 'thick dommy futas and femboys'. Just curious.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I loved playing through this. The sex is varied, there's a lot of it, and I like all the characters (Although the nurse's brand of domination is a hair too much for me) but I have to ask: Through all the dirty talk, the debasing of the protag as a walking talking pussy for thick cocks, is
on the table? I'm a sucker for romance, especially of the unconventional sort of 'thick dommy futas and femboys'. Just curious.
Yes.
So far Amira, Eleanor, Ginny, Iris, Lise and Tessa have confirmed romantic routes.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Jul 22, 2017
Yes actually, later content with all of the main girls (which is currently Ginny, Eleanor, Lise, Tessa, Iris and Amira) will include romance, or as close to it as their character will allow (Iris and Eleanor's love may not be quite so traditional).

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
Yes.
So far Amira, Eleanor, Ginny, Iris, Lise and Tessa have confirmed romantic routes.
Yes actually, later content with all of the main girls (which is currently Ginny, Eleanor, Lise, Tessa, Iris and Amira) will include romance, or as close to it as their character will allow (Iris and Eleanor's love may not be quite so traditional).
Ah, alright, thanks for the confirmation. Of all the sex scenes I've observed, Ginny (Is that the Bartender? I think it is) and Lise appear the most likely to drop L-bombs at some point, which I'm eagerly awaiting for. Anywho, I appreciate the replies.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I have a Question. Will there be an Double Bad Ending in the Future Game or did you ever thought about it ?
(Double Bad Ending) i mean when like i dont know Lise and MC meet a race like the (Strechers) and you see them (Together) sink into ecstasy
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean, sorry! If you meant to ask if you see more Stretcher scenes (with additional bad ends), yes, you will!

is
on the table?
Not only love but also hardcore handholding with fingers intertwined, fast and hard cuddling, and particularly perverse watching the sunset on the alien planet together. Generally speaking, once you get to know the girls better, all the nasty romantic, lovey-dovey scenes will be more available.

Obviously, as was confirmed above, this will vary a bit between ladies and their particular tastes. But if you want to maximize that soapy potential, there will be plenty of choices!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean, sorry! If you meant to ask if you see more Stretcher scenes (with additional bad ends), yes, you will!
I think the question was if there will be also be 'bad' endings that involve not only the MC but also one of the LIs, for example the MC and Lise being overwhelmed by Stretchers together.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I think the question was if there will be also be 'bad' endings that involve not only the MC but also one of the LIs, for example the MC and Lise being overwhelmed by Stretchers together.
Ohh, I get it now. Afraid in that case, I have to say nope, I am not planning any content like that. Sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: NTR For Live

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Not only love but also hardcore handholding with fingers intertwined, fast and hard cuddling, and particularly perverse watching the sunset on the alien planet together. Generally speaking, once you get to know the girls better, all the nasty romantic, lovey-dovey scenes will be more available.

Really though, that's neat. I feel like you never see romantic male/futa pairings unless the futa is entirely submissive.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
But I don't think it will be too difficult
I think this is easy
Im just hoping for play involving a leash. Even more than that, being collared by LI. I suspect something like that will happen. Wearing toys or restraints while working or spending time with someone is just the best (all day foreplay). So perhaps we get some similar activities if not proper pet play. Is wearing ears and eating from a bowl what makes it proper petplay or where is the line?
Because in the broader sense like these petplay elements, but for me its not neccesary to mimick being some specific animal.

If you misbehave with Tessa, she dirtytalks about keeping you in her room in latex. (doesnt mean itll happen, shes just teasing, but one can hope). Unfortunately I misrembered and there is no mention of a bitchsuit. So much potential but obviously one game cant contain everything.

LeGrandBoi

Mar 3, 2019
I'd like to ask again, is it possible at all that in the future we could get the option to date several(or maybe all) LI? It kind of broke my heart when Lise commented on me getting close with Tessa (Altho I realise she's probably just teasing and not jealous.).

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I'd like to ask again, is it possible at all that in the future we could get the option to date several(or maybe all) LI? It kind of broke my heart when Lise commented on me getting close with Tessa (Altho I realise she's probably just teasing and not jealous.).
You will actually be able to do that. Yes, you will pick (or not, depending on you) your main LI during their Day 3. But that does not lock you out of other ladies' content. It means two things: 1) During the main storyline, you will get extra scenes with your main LI, and 2) You will get her special ending. But no locking out of 99% of the content. There won't be no negative impact on the player for slutting around (but on the other hand, you'll be able to fully commit to just one of them if you wish). Like I said before, all ladies are adult futas who know what their (fem)boys need.

Besides, I always wanted SP to be a comfy game, so there won't be any jealousy or any kind of emotional/relationship drama. Otherwise, as a rule of thumb: if you are not sure about what Lise tells you, she is making banter.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes