Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So... I find myself a little confused

I've seen things about a goblin gangbang scene, as well as a scene with Jenny.. and likely the other bad endings if you go to the level 15 mines and such but. I try to get to the mine, to work on the logistics part as usual but I always seem to come across the guard telling me that Pike needs me, no matter what I do.

I have at least been able to find out the special jobs scene with Ginny. But there isn't really much to do other than that, at least from my experience.

I'd like to find as many CG scenes as possible, so any help is appreciated :D
From what I heard about the goblin gangbang, it is with 3 goblins, and to get it you have to go to the spacedock and look for side-jobs.

JM24

May 27, 2021
There is one part that is a bit confusing. Somehow the MC still hasn't done anal with the main love interests, supposedly because he isn't ready yet. But at the same time he's able to take the cocks of the goblins and the other woman from the mine:unsure:

Reactions: Cinnamon's Dicks

ThaDak27241

Jul 3, 2020
There is one part that is a bit confusing. Somehow the MC still hasn't done anal with the main love interests, supposedly because he isn't ready yet. But at the same time he's able to take the cocks of the goblins and the other woman from the mine:unsure:
maybe because the anal scenes with the main love interests are not yet ready and there was a need for an in-game reason to explain why they were not banging him in the first 10 minutes of gameplay?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Besides what ThaDak27241 said, it is also a question of not falling into the favoritism trap. Everyone likes a different main character. Some like Lise the most, others prefer Tessa or Iris. If I would just give everything to one of the ladies immediately, others would have to wait. This is why I ultimately decided to make the first three days for all of the main characters to have the same structure (D1 intro > D2 oral > D3 full-sized sex scene). That way, it is the same for everyone, and I am not being unfair towards one or another.
It also allows me to flesh out those characters a little before the "main event," not to mention the additional content related to virginity.

takecare2020

May 8, 2020
Masterclass art ! both graphics and story. I hope this will be a very long journey, the story will get deeper, we will get to know the characters better, and PS10 will be the daydream planet we lived in. When I look carefully at the pictures I realized there is too many details as a setup for the future. Every piece of art includes the artist's signature, and I can only figure out when the story is finished. I hope you get the reward you deserved, if it's not then know there are people who enjoy a lot your art. Take care

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The 3 GODDESSES I truely can hardly wait for A LOT more content in future updates are, in order of ma faves.

Tessa, gentle mommydom with PERFECT PLUSH CURVES!!!

Iris, flawless curves with a true dominatrix personality for good measure.

Eleanor, SEXY SPACE PIRATE!!! What else is there to say.

In truth, I'm hoping to give the MC's arse virginity to either Tessa or Iris.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I don’t care what anybody says: Pike IS my LI so i’ve totally been done anally by my LI. And it was beautiful.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Some like Lise the most, others prefer Tessa or Iris. If I would just give everything to one of the ladies immediately, others would have to wait. This is why I ultimately decided to make the first three days for all of the main characters to have the same structure (D1 intro > D2 oral > D3 full-sized sex scene). That way, it is the same for everyone, and I am not being unfair towards one or another.
It also allows me to flesh out those characters a little before the "main event," not to mention the additional content related to virginity.
If a full on butt rape was the "intro" for the pirate lady I can not wait for what is in store in the "main event".

I think my favs in order are
1 - Pirate lady
2 - Security lady
3 - Robot alien lady
4 - Red hair metal head adorable lady
5 - Doctor lady

It is funny that my list has 4 psychopathic rapists and one adorable ideal GF.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Expanding on ma previous post, If I was to give top 5 humans here, it would be.

#1:- Tessa
#2:- Iris
#3:- Eleanor
#4:- Ginny
#5:- Grace
Depending on how VoidPilgrim writes her, Grace could easily become #1 over Tessa, especially if she becomes a full main Love Interest, also Grace's body is curvier and softer than Tessa's and I LOVE HER FOR THAT!!!

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2017
Expanding on ma previous post, If I was to give top 5 humans here, it would be.

#1:- Tessa
#2:- Iris
#3:- Eleanor
#4:- Ginny
#5:- Grace
Depending on how VoidPilgrim writes her Grace could easily become #1 over Tessa, especially if she becomes a full main Live Interest, also Grace's body is curvier and softer than Tessa's and I LOVE HER FOR THAT!!!
The first time we meet Grace she just basically calls MC a femboy slut and grabs a handful of his butt.
Based on this alone, I'm highly excited for our Spacer to encounter her again.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My four favorites so far are.

*I quite like chemistry between Ginny and our Spacer protag. The whole knowing each other from before the (game) story started hits well with me, plus i liked the more political talk between the two of them.

*The whole banter between Spacer and Lise is really good and she pretty much melts from him stealing a kiss.

*Tessa's mommy play is also quite hot and she is nice to talk to. The moment when Spacer trust her enough to tell the alarming news about Eleanor was a nice touch.

*I know she is not on the list of potential love interests but i liked the "xenomorph" Stretcher Queen. She can talk and her sex scene was really hot, plus i am curious with the "next time" line. I also don't know many works that use the sexual horror that gave life to Aliens design.

There is not much on Amira and even less on Eleanor for me to put them on the list for now. Markala is nice (like a alien version of the mommy play) but still too short, because of the whole plot happening during her section of the latest update.

ps: I don't like Iris' approach or her personality much, so she is at the bottom of the list.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
If a full on butt rape was the "intro" for the pirate lady I can not wait for what is in store in the "main event".

I think my favs in order are
1 - Pirate lady
2 - Security lady
3 - Robot alien lady
4 - Red hair metal head adorable lady
5 - Doctor lady

It is funny that my list has 4 psychopathic rapists and one adorable ideal GF.
The tall pale lady will get her route a bit later. It will be pretty much the only one with a very different structure than the other main ladies due to her role in the main story. The muscly security lady will get her D2 in the next update, and I am already pretty happy about it (it has quite a nice neo-noir taste to it + a lot of futa smut). Same with the medically-inclined blonde lady (Deepthroat training! Under the desk service!).

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Lise is definitely my main love interest, such a great woman! :love: I do also really like Markala, Tessa and Ginny. Iris is not really my type of girl but there's no one in this game I don't like, just the least of all I guess. I'd definitely want to see as much of all scenes as possible with all of the game's characters!

The mission with the strechers was pretty interesting, would love to see more stuff like that. Also enjoyed the scenes very much! The slender alien lady who's ship we unloaded was also very interesting indeed. I really like to see some more alien-like characters like her and Markala. With unique physiologies/body parts.

Nov 23, 2017
The muscly security lady will get her D2 in the next update, and I am already pretty happy about it (it has quite a nice neo-noir taste to it + a lot of futa smut).
Amira will be banging our little twink while there is a firefight going on.:D Seriously tho, super excited and good luck VoidPilgrim.
Btw, will there actually be any clothes that MC can buy in R4 or is it going to be the introduction only for now?

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes