VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Void this is unrelated, but i just noticed that when Spacer protag and Ginny are talking after having sex she mentions him coming from PS-1 while everywhere else on the game he mentions coming from PS-2.
Oh, thank you! I've fixed it; somehow, this one flew right past me!

Will everyone's favorite MC be able to get a better hair cut in 0.4?
Not planning that right now, sorry!

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What I'm looking forward to most with Iris, apart from her way of dominating the MC, is when she realises that the MC is becoming more than just a new slave to shove her dick into.

He ends up becoming her PERFECT loyal loving slave, who may melt her icy heart just enough to make himself a permanent home in it, where she will claim him as her personal slave in public, and loyal hyper submissive lover in private.

Reactions: WzS

jackelope

Mar 4, 2017
I'm currently learning python so this question might be a bit pre-emptive but does anyone know what software is utilised for the models, posing, etcetera?

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Ok but thats only the R3 which is available here already..
No, that's the latest fixed version. The one in OP does not have the Release 3 content in the Content List in game, and the one in the link provided by RC-1138 does, so it's definitely different. Just checked it myself.

It's not Release 4, if that's what you mean, as in there is no new content between both (R3) versions. But new content has only just been teased by VoidPilgrim, so we'll have to wait for that some more.

White

Feb 22, 2017
I'm currently learning python so this question might be a bit pre-emptive but does anyone know what software is utilised for the models, posing, etcetera?
You can join the discord and ask all your technical questions to the dev there.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StarPeriphery-0.3P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
when's the next update planned to come out? I need more expeditiously this game is the goat
Last update was at the end of June. It took about three months. However, the dev has made it known that he wants to do a slightly smaller update and get it done faster this time, so that would be less than three months (end of September). So perhaps end of August at the very earliest, or mid-September? Just an educated guess.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes