VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Current estimate is the end of this month, though there is still no official deadline.
I would like to underscore the word estimate. So far, everything is going according to the roadmap. However, it is still way too early in the development cycle to give you a specific date without putting myself at a high risk of promising something I can't deliver. I know that there were some people who took my last estimate quite literally and were mad when it did not work out. I want to prevent that this time. So it currently looks like it will be the end of the month, but pls, no torches and pitchforks if it is not. Your delivery of thicc futas is on the way!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3 Public

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 186 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Feb 15, 2019
I would like to underscore the word estimate. So far, everything is going according to the roadmap. However, it is still way too early in the development cycle to give you a specific date without putting myself at a high risk of promising something I can't deliver. I know that there were some people who took my last estimate quite literally and were mad when it did not work out. I want to prevent that this time. So it currently looks like it will be the end of the month, but pls, no torches and pitchforks if it is not. Your delivery of thicc futas is on the way!
Take your time, SP is one of the best futa femdom games out there and nobody wants that quality diminished because of timeline issues :love:

Kurtak

Sep 30, 2017
Still no mods/walkthrough for the game? How many different scenes with Iris?
Iris scenes from top of my head: going into mines before her check up, spying on Amira before her check up,
just being an obidient boy following her orders, when she asks which girl u prefer say her name that will give u an extra render after the anal training if u cleaned the infirmary properly if not u will get punished, think thats it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here is the newest progress report. Also two non lewd pictures because i am a space scifi fan. :p
R4 Progress Report #3

Amira Day 2:

Writing: 40%

Renders: 30%

Iris Day 2:

Writing: 30%

Renders: 30%

Gloryhole 2:

Writing: 80%

Renders: 100%

Mines Day 3:

Writing: 10%

Renders: 10%

The Market:

Writing: 100%

Renders: 100%

Technical:

Gallery mode: 90%

R3 bug fixes: 100%

Overall text corrections: 70%

Soundtrack & sounds: 20%

4c8de86362ee3268c9b05516451a081bc3b1bee34c53b4f6e0be94118bd2a6a8.jpg
0c3c18ba0dde91a236f33819f4150680bed82f4cb07c0ef3acec4434949805e7.jpg

Now back to my Baldur's Gate 3 and my tall and buff red half demoness who is a well of positivity and just wants a hug.:ROFLMAO::p:love:

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes