baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
They will get some great stuff in Part 2 (which will generally be pretty alien-heavy), so there will be a bit of waiting, but nothing too severe.
Sounds great, but what exactly do you mean by part 2?
I am assuming it is going to be some bigger update sometime after this upcoming one.
Any ideas on when we could hope to see it?

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Sounds great, but what exactly do you mean by part 2?
I am assuming it is going to be some bigger update sometime after this upcoming one.
Any ideas on when we could hope to see it?
The game will have three parts (acts, if you want, divided by major turning points in the main storyline). The first one is the one we are currently going through. The second will be a lot more about traveling and hence, about meeting a lot of exotic alien ladies, checking out various planets with the main cast, and having a lot of adventures around the galaxy with them as well.
I would love to tell you when the main story comes to the point of starting Part 2, but sincerely I have no clue, and I don't want to promise something I am not 100% sure I can deliver.

To see what I mean, the roadmap is fairly clear. Currently, I am working on Release 4. After that, there will be R5 (Tessa's and Lise's Day 3), R6 (Iris + Amira's Day 3), and R7 (Brothel & Theocracy). Then I plan to do at least one more update to tie everything in Part 1 up and move the main plot towards Part 2.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I am not planning to add any minigames so far. One, I don't think my coding "skills" are good enough to give you a minigame(s) that is not boring/grindy, and two, I hope that the game is enjoyable so far without them.
My view is that minigames are at best rarely worth the effort in any case, as they just take time away from what players are playing for. If you had a great idea for a sexy minigame that could possibly work, but I think most of the time devs shouldn't spend their precious time on something many players don't appreciate anyway. IMO of course.

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
dunno if anyone has asked yet, (searched n found nothing) but will there be content where femboys wear chasity cages?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
dunno if anyone has asked yet, (searched n found nothing) but will there be content where femboys wear chasity cages?
Yes, there will be (optional) chastity content! Most notably with Iris, but there will be others as well.

Are you willing to add even chubbier characters to the game ? for belly enjoyers
As Kurtak says, Grace will be pretty much the plumpest bodyshape from me. Though there will be more like her in the future!

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
Would there be cum inflation? It's kind of supposed to be in the game.
I mean, Markala can cum a lot. And Ginny warned MC that during gloryhole session he would need to use bucket sometimes, and previously we had option to swallow(you won't take that away from us, will you?).

Reactions: Scotsman1989

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
There is some cum play but don't think i saw anything about this. :unsure:

Anyway here is the newest progress report.(y):)

R4 Progress Report #4
18 ago, 2023 05:53 pm

Amira Day 2:

Writing: 40%
Renders: 50%

Iris Day 2:
Writing: 30%
Renders: 50%

Gloryhole 2:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Mines Day 3:

Writing: 10%
Renders: 30%

The Market:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Technical:

Gallery mode: 100%
R3 bug fixes: 100%
Overall text corrections: 90%
Soundtrack & sounds: 30%

From the other news, I have finally finished the promised Gallery mode! I have done only a quick testing, but so far, it seems it will work without invalidating your saves!
That's about it for today. Everyone, have a lovely weekend! And just like always, please let me know in case of any questions, suggestions, or ideas!

SP iris.png

ps:
Void you still having issues with patreon? I keep seeing the numbers going up and down there.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Would there be cum inflation? It's kind of supposed to be in the game.
I mean, Markala can cum a lot. And Ginny warned MC that during gloryhole session he would need to use bucket sometimes, and previously we had option to swallow(you won't take that away from us, will you?).
There will be a little bit of it with some of the alien ladies. Like you say, Markala can easily unload enough to fill up twink-kun! And yes, you will be able to try to swallow. But there are some battles you can't win! Rest assured, the outcome will be pretty spicy (and fun).

Void you still having issues with patreon? I keep seeing the numbers going up and down there.
The worst seems to be already fixed by Patreon, though I'm still getting people with declined payments as they try to return. Hopefully, most of the problem is behind us, and it won't repeat!

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
Will the gallery mode include only scenes from the game?
Would it be possible to add some of the promotional renders?
I remember seeing a character sheet with Tessa wearing some purple shorts with a massive bulge and a tight shirt with no bra with her hair down, she looked amazing.
It would be nice to have some sort of bonus section with these images, just to have them all in one convenient package.
Also I remember seeing foreskin in some of the promo art but none in-game, will there any foreskin play or is that maybe too difficult to model?

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Will the gallery mode include only scenes from the game?
Would it be possible to add some of the promotional renders?
I remember seeing a character sheet with Tessa wearing some purple shorts with a massive bulge and a tight shirt with no bra with her hair down, she looked amazing.
Yes, it will only contain scenes from the game. However, EVERYTHING I post elsewhere (be it girls in various outfits, scene teasers, etc.) will be in the game at some point! So, Tessa's relaxed clothing will be present during one of her scenes. If you meant this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It would be nice to have some sort of bonus section with these images, just to have them all in one convenient package.
Also I remember seeing foreskin in some of the promo art but none in-game, will there any foreskin play or is that maybe too difficult to model?
Regarding the foreskin, you can already see a little bit of it during Tessa's Day 2. There will be more later when it is not pulled down for blowjob reasons.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes