RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Most of them. Exceptions so far are Amira and our Spacer protagonist. Void said he will make their charts when he reaches 700 people supporting him on patreon and subscribestar.

ps: search for my posts, i believe i posted them here before.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim
Jul 22, 2017
I gave up to fast then... once it went into sandbox mode in the beginning my mind scrambles. Being drunk didn't help either.
Almost all of the content is sequestered into its own little route and has little interplay with the other options, so just click on any of the options and you'll find content, and once you've exhausted the content on that option you move onto the next one.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Almost all of the content is sequestered into its own little route and has little interplay with the other options, so just click on any of the options and you'll find content, and once you've exhausted the content on that option you move onto the next one.
Thanks, good info. Most sandbox games require a specific order of events to see everything and even if they don't do it right you have to select a scene you already did just to trigger the next one. Gawd i despise sandbox lol

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks, good info. Most sandbox games require a specific order of events to see everything and even if they don't do it right you have to select a scene you already did just to trigger the next one. Gawd i despise sandbox lol
Pretty much the only "sandbox" part of the game is the fact that there is a map, and you can pick in what order you want to check the content. There is no "correct" order of events; there are no hidden variables to fill in so that you can progress. The only checks are the ones that give you a variation to a scene instead of locking you out. So, no worries about anything, and just play! Like others said, beyond the above, it is VERY linear.

Finally, there is a "go back to the last decision" button after each "bad" ending, so you don't need to worry about that either!

Sep 24, 2022
Hey, I have two questions.
Will Eva from the wanted list be a character soon like Eleanor ?
Also will there be more characters like Eleanor Like how tall she is and her aggression ? Screenshot (57).png

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Also will there be more characters like Eleanor Like how tall she is and her aggression ?
Amira is pretty bad ass. If you spy on her she ties you up and mouth rapes you. She seems pretty big and strong as well. She just puts you over her shoulder, throws you to the ground and tie syou up without any effort in the game.

Granted, pirate lady ass rapes you without even a flimsy excuse, just for existing, but Amira's second part is coming.

Btw mr developer: Please don't fall into the trap of making everyone in the game end up with a heart of gold. Pirate lady is a goddess, and she is above our puny morality.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes