zero1234

Jun 16, 2017
There won't be any male on futa action, sorry about that!
There will, however, be more ass worship, both naked and clothed (latex, leather, etc.!) I was mostly saving it (along with breast worship, which will also happen) until I managed to make good-looking soft body sculpts like Kurtak mentioned here. You know, so that you'll get all that soft flesh spilling over tight clothing or fingers, properly enveloping MC's face, etc.

I'm not sure if it was posted here, but this is what I am talking about. You know, soft parts being properly soft, thicc jiggly parts being jiggly and heavy, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope the MC gives more rimjobs that scene with Lise in the shower was very hot.

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
This game has some of the best character renders and world backgrounds of any game (not just sexy games, any game!). It would be amazing to see what the dev could do with other settings:

They could have a fantasy setting with magic, elves, centaurs, etc. or maybe the player could have a time-machine that malfunctions and sends them back to prehistoric times (futa cave-women that all want to breed the main character, different tribes that you can work with, or be captured by) or to the roman empire with armour-clad futa and warriors.

The time-travel one could be called "Back to The Futa" instead of Future :LOL: or these could all be part of Star Periphery in a VR type of scenario. Maybe the player could get trapped in a Tron-like experience, and they have to service futa in order to escape the game.

Honestly whatever they decide to do, I just hope we get to see more of their brilliance.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
This game has some of the best character renders and world backgrounds of any game (not just sexy games, any game!). It would be amazing to see what the dev could do with other settings:
There will be a lot of traveling in the future. I plan to show you a lot of other space stations and planets. Lush garden worlds, tropical/desert/etc. planets, places both prosperous and ones that are less so. Some truly alien worlds, too. So, in a way, you can look forward to more diverse environments than just the PSX!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Void mentioned he should have the character charts for Amira and Spacer ready tomorrow.

I do like the idea of the Protagonist wearing different clothes for different jobs. :)

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

jakob007

Sep 6, 2018
Does anybody knows when the V0.4 will be released. I know he wrote the end of the september but any specific date? Can't wait for it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anybody knows when the V0.4 will be released. I know he wrote the end of the september but any specific date? Can't wait for it.
Dev doesn't want to give dates, but he mentioned that assuming no snafus the end of September is his best guess.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes