VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Hey, I have two questions.
Will Eva from the wanted list be a character soon like Eleanor ?
You will be able to meet her at some point!

Btw mr developer: Please don't fall into the trap of making everyone in the game end up with a heart of gold. Pirate lady is a goddess, and she is above our puny morality.
Like I said before, you will be able to get into a romantic relationship with each of the main ladies (which means the pirate lady, too). Naturally, Eleanor herself won't suddenly change her ways because of POWER OF LOVE, but she can be swayed to grow rather fond of our MC in her own special way. If you decide to go with her, it will be MC conforming to her lifestyle, not the other way around. After all, she is not a space raider & pirate because she likes the paycheck; she is in for many more reasons, all deeply tied to her character.

Amira, on the other hand, has a softer side to her. Though definitely not in bed, nowhere near. Her romance is much more slow-burn, with few challenges along the way. But she can ultimately be very protective and loving of twink-kun. Though always VERY dominating in everything sexual.

lthasatan

Apr 18, 2018
Like I said before, you will be able to get into a romantic relationship with each of the main ladies (which means the pirate lady, too). Naturally, Eleanor herself won't suddenly change her ways because of POWER OF LOVE, but she can be swayed to grow rather fond of our MC in her own special way. If you decide to go with her, it will be MC conforming to her lifestyle, not the other way around. After all, she is not a space raider & pirate because she likes the paycheck; she is in for many more reasons, all deeply tied to her character.

Amira, on the other hand, has a softer side to her. Though definitely not in bed, nowhere near. Her romance is much more slow-burn, with few challenges along the way. But she can ultimately be very protective and loving of twink-kun. Though always VERY dominating in everything sexual.
All of that sounds great! Godspeed Mr. developer!

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Great game, it is so much better when there is no or little derogatory attitude to the MC. Can anyone recommend other games like this?
Idk if similar enough but my recent futa-hunting adventures were:
- Frozen Past, VN but it eventually opens up to some paralell love interests like this game. scenes are limited to oral so far, often player thoice to give or receive. There are females in it too. It doesnt have a futa-dom angle like this game, unfortunately. But I like the story & the animated scenes are short but high quality.
-Captured by Dark Elves, has some futas, darker theme, meh animations , rpgm, slightly grindy combat, but i liked the story of being a slave and then if you go that ending, being kept by a mistress you got close to during the game. There are more females there too but they tend to keep a strapon at least X)

Feinar

May 9, 2021
Idk if similar enough but my recent futa-hunting adventures were:
- Frozen Past, VN but it eventually opens up to some paralell love interests like this game. scenes are limited to oral so far, often player thoice to give or receive. There are females in it too. It doesnt have a futa-dom angle like this game, unfortunately. But I like the story & the animated scenes are short but high quality.
-Captured by Dark Elves, has some futas, darker theme, meh animations , rpgm, slightly grindy combat, but i liked the story of being a slave and then if you go that ending, being kept by a mistress you got close to during the game. There are more females there too but they tend to keep a strapon at least X)
thanks for reply, will try those games

Reactions: Sakyazel

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
thanks for reply, will try those games
Frozen past has potential but there's nothing much but futa on male oral at the moment, despite being in development for so long.
And the second game is by darktoz, which usually features very heavy humiliation for the MC.

Not to say that this game isn't excellent in other areas but Star Periphery has been rising fairly quickly because it has characters that feel a bit more real, usually in femdom/futadom games characters act like literal psychopaths who will treat the MC like a tool in sex and especially outside of sexual scenarios, and they rarely have any personality at all.(not to kink shame anyone who likes this.)
Which isn't the case in SP because the Dev actually took time to develop their character and individual personalities beyond their fetishes, they have interests, jobs, expertise, and they actually take time to teach the mc and show him the ropes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and spend some time with him beyond sexual stuff.

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
Frozen past has potential but there's nothing much but futa on male oral at the moment, despite being in development for so long.
And the second game is by darktoz, which usually features very heavy humiliation for the MC.

Not to say that this game isn't excellent in other areas but Star Periphery has been rising fairly quickly because it has characters that feel a bit more real, usually in femdom/futadom games characters act like literal psychopaths who will treat the MC like a tool in sex and especially outside of sexual scenarios, and they rarely have any personality at all.(not to kink shame anyone who likes this.)
Which isn't the case in SP because the Dev actually took time to develop their character and individual personalities beyond their fetishes, they have interests, jobs, expertise, and they actually take time to teach the mc and show him the ropes
and spend some time with him beyond sexual stuff.
Just wish there was some more noncon or some more qualm about being used as a sextoy instead of being all-in all the time
I've got to say thought, I'm not much of a fan of 3D works, but this game looks much much better than all the other ones

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Since no one posted it, here is the newest progress report. :)
Bottom line maybe we will get a release at the end of this month if everything goes well.

voidpilgrim
Sep 07, 2023 07:14 pm

R4 Progress Report #6
1.png
Hello friends!
It's Throbbing Thursday, a perfect day for our regular progress report! And just like always, sprinkled with new Release 4 screenshots!
2.png
Amira Day 2:
Writing: 70%
Renders: 80%

Iris Day 2:
Writing: 60%
Renders: 80%

Gloryhole 2:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Mines Day 3:

Writing: 40%
Renders: 40%

The Market:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Technical:

Gallery mode: 100%
R3 bug fixes: 100%
Overall text corrections: 100%
Soundtrack & sounds: 70%
3.png
So far, so good! If everything goes well, my current estimate is that the update could be released sometime around the end of this month! Of course, there are still a lot of unknowns, as I still have to properly test all the new functionality. Hopefully, there will be no unexpected problems!
That's it for today. To make the wait for Release 4 more interesting, I will start teasing some stuff that is waiting for you a bit further down the line. Like the much-awaited Theocracy, Brothel, etc.! I have been slowly working on these concepts for a while, and I think that a lot of them are finally getting to a presentable level.
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, please let me know!
Now back to Baldur's Gate, i have a vampire lord to kill. :devilish:

Last edited:

Thyral Minozana

May 2, 2020
Will there be any kind of male on futa content? Like with a power bottom lady, or even role reversal? I love the game, and it checks most boxes for me, but with all those thick, bubble butts, the urge to see them receive some attention is strong. Even more ass worship would be hot. Thanks for sharing this gem of a game.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Will there be any kind of male on futa content? Like with a power bottom lady, or even role reversal? I love the game, and it checks most boxes for me, but with all those thick, bubble butts, the urge to see them receive some attention is strong. Even more ass worship would be hot. Thanks for sharing this gem of a game.
Hopefully lots more ass worship :sneaky:

Reactions: zero1234

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
There won't be any male on futa action, sorry about that!
There will, however, be more ass worship, both naked and clothed (latex, leather, etc.!) I was mostly saving it (along with breast worship, which will also happen) until I managed to make good-looking soft body sculpts like Kurtak mentioned here. You know, so that you'll get all that soft flesh spilling over tight clothing or fingers, properly enveloping MC's face, etc.

I'm not sure if it was posted here, but this is what I am talking about. You know, soft parts being properly soft, thicc jiggly parts being jiggly and heavy, etc.

Nov 16, 2021
There won't be any male on futa action, sorry about that!
There will, however, be more ass worship, both naked and clothed (latex, leather, etc.!) I was mostly saving it (along with breast worship, which will also happen) until I managed to make good-looking soft body sculpts like Kurtak mentioned here. You know, so that you'll get all that soft flesh spilling over tight clothing or fingers, properly enveloping MC's face, etc.

I'm not sure if it was posted here, but this is what I am talking about. You know, soft parts being properly soft, thicc jiggly parts being jiggly and heavy, etc.
Not sure what you mean, pls post more pics to clarify? :p

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes