baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
I have gotten very attached to the characters in this game so I am glad that nothing will go to waste, but still I think those character bios and size comparison images should maybe be compiled and if nothing else put in a zip file as a little extra that comes with the game (since I dont think they will be used in the game proper) and one last thing concerning the gallery, it would be nice to be able to view the various character renders from the game (the ones shown during dialouge) so that we can admire the bulges ;)

Also one thing I would like to point out that I think is bit of a negative is that there is a lot of overlap in body types, never thought I would say this but there a bit too many thick curvy mommies. Some are thicker than others and some more muscular, but they seem too have this exaggerated hourglass figure. For example the orc in the upcoming update should look more like a female bodybuilder, maybe something similar to dmitrys style.
In general hope you will experiment more with different bodystyles with the side-characters, another interesting thing would be some "smalldom" with a petite girl like Marie Rose for DOA, a little spin on the goblin encounter.

I love the main cast as it is, but the minor side characters should definitely be used to try out different things and experiment.
Hopefully it doesnt seem like im just trying to push my own kinks or something. Just trying to add some constructive criticism , but I will try not make too many posts like this in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnamon's Dicks

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I have gotten very attached to the characters in this game so I am glad that nothing will go to waste, but still I think those character bios and size comparison images should maybe be compiled and if nothing else put in a zip file as a little extra that comes with the game (since I dont think they will be used in the game proper) and one last thing concerning the gallery, it would be nice to be able to view the various character renders from the game (the ones shown during dialouge) so that we can admire the bulges ;)
I do plan on releasing a PDF "artbook" once all character sheets are out and later attaching it with the game. It will contain the character sheets, charts, how the designs of the main characters and environments evolved (for example, Tessa had three versions before her final ones, Ginny two, etc.), and stuff like that. Speaking of which, I would like to have 360 animations of the main characters at some point. Although it should be noted that these are fairly low in my road plan - adding more content and getting the main story rolling is my primary concern now!

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
VoidPilgrim just finished 0.3 content. Been pretty deep into BG3 so it took awhile. Great job as usual!

However just one tiny thing: you should maybe add a line to the scav mission that the lead alien gives you back all of the stuff, not just the spike.

I nearly skipped the scene with the aliens because I thought you lose the items with your suit.

Just a small thing but it would make it possibly flow better for us perfectionists :)

Karnonou

Apr 18, 2020
I just want to say, Awesome game, i love it to death so far. I cant wait to see where the story goes. this is 100% my favourite game i have played so far. i also really appreciate how active you are on here in replying to people's questions and keeping us updated. Thank you for all you do! <3
(btw, are you planning any more scenes with more Equine Cock?)

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

JM24

May 27, 2021
The dev said he wants to shorten the intervals between updates right? Does that mean the next update will come out in September?

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The dev said he wants to shorten the intervals between updates right? Does that mean the next update will come out in September?
I would like to deliver the next update in September. However, do keep in mind that this is my wish and a rough estimate. It is still a bit too early in the development cycle, especially considering all the changes to the functionality that will come with R4 (the Gallery mode, updates to a dialogue system, etc.).

OMG is that robe for the MC? Will there be feminization?
Yes, there will be an optional feminization. Most notably with Iris, but there will be others as well. But as said above, there won't be any transformation.

JM24

May 27, 2021
Transformation as in a complete transformation into female? No disrespect but who would want that?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Will the update be released by the end of this month?
Surely not, since the dev hasn't announced a date and the end of the month is tomorrow. The latest progress report also indicated there was a fair bit more to do.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Will the update be released by the end of this month?
Nope. Check the newest progress report below. If i were to guess we should have the new update on september. :)
voidpilgrim
26 ago, 2023 06:42 pm

irismed.png
R4 Progress Report #5
Hello friends!
I hope you have a great weekend so far! It is time to do a quick progress update on Release 4 so you know what is going on with the development.

Amira Day 2:
Writing: 50%
Renders: 60%

Iris Day 2:
Writing: 40%
Renders: 70%

Gloryhole 2:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Mines Day 3:

Writing: 20%
Renders: 30%

The Market:
Writing: 100%
Renders: 100%

Technical:

Gallery mode: 100%
R3 bug fixes: 100%
Overall text corrections: 100%
Soundtrack & sounds: 50%

As you might see, a solid chunk of the content is done! I have also started putting it all together, so hopefully (if there are no unexpected issues), I will be ready to give you all a final changelog and release date soon!

That's it for today. Next time, if everything goes well, I'll show you a new tech update about two new additions to the game: 1) Better soft body collisions including the "skindentation" (cleavage spilling from bras! Thick thighs firmly hugged by boots/stockings/etc.! Huge cocks spreading soft butts!) and 2) Updates to a dialogue system - for example, optional content now will be marked with color!
And just like always, if you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas, please let me know.
Have a great rest of the weekend!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes