benny7

Apr 22, 2019
I prefer a game with animations but the quality of this game is really good so I don't care. Also a large variety of Futas as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For me, it's feral frogussy.
Hahaha

Okay that made me laugh out loud. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wonder what will be Amira's story. She was pretty much the stoic and silent type with my Spacer since i didn't tried acting like a peeping pervert with her.:unsure:

ps: Since we are sharing some pics here is my contribution.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Are there any futa/women in the game that are not that one body type? Was interested until I saw the pictures and it was all gigantic and unrealistic proportions on the characters. Overly huge tits and thighs and fat hips isn't a turn-on for everybody.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Are there any futa/women in the game that are not that one body type? Was interested until I saw the pictures and it was all gigantic and unrealistic proportions on the characters. Overly huge tits and thighs and fat hips isn't a turn-on for everybody.
There are a couple that are more muscular. Try this to see what you think:

White

Feb 22, 2017
Love the game, any plans on adding a really tall girl like Alcina Dimitrescu from RE?
Most of the girls are a head taller than the MC, some like Eleanor and Marlaka are like two heads taller than him, anything more and you enter gigantism territory.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Love the game, any plans on adding a really tall girl like Alcina Dimitrescu from RE?
Size on its own wouldn't be a problem, although, as was said above, Ella & Markala are already towering at 7f/200cm+. Even Tessa and Iris are pretty tall.
The main issue is with the practicality of the size, since the taller the lady, the bigger her lovestick would have to be. And there is a limit to how big you can go without throwing all realism out of the window. For example, with the two tallest ladies (again, Ella and Markala), I am already stretching it quite a bit (literally). Anything bigger and it is straight-up physically impossible.

So while I would like to have Alcina-tier big lady in the game, I don't think it is compatible with my idea about immersion/realism.

baiorensujaku

Jul 11, 2023
Size on its own wouldn't be a problem, although, as was said above, Ella & Markala are already towering at 7f/200cm+. Even Tessa and Iris are pretty tall.
The main issue is with the practicality of the size, since the taller the lady, the bigger her lovestick would have to be. And there is a limit to how big you can go without throwing all realism out of the window. For example, with the two tallest ladies (again, Ella and Markala), I am already stretching it quite a bit (literally). Anything bigger and it is straight-up physically impossible.

So while I would like to have Alcina-tier big lady in the game, I don't think it is compatible with my idea about immersion/realism.
I understand, oversized "equipment" is one of the common criticisms against nyl2. I dont like it myself either, but does it have to be absurdly large just because the girl is tall, anyway let me ask some more important questions :):

1.Any scenes where the protagonist teams up with other femboys to service a lady (I think Eleanor would be perfect for this, she seems like the harem having type)
2.When will the stretchers make a comeback? They were my favorite part of the game so far.

Thats really all I would like to know, everything else...well I am sure you have many pleasant surprises in store for us;).

Last edited:

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
1.Any scenes where the protagonist teams up with other femboys to service a lady (I think Eleanor would be perfect for this, she seems like the harem having type)
Yes! For example, there will be a few bad ends, with MC ending up being a part of a harem with other femboys.

2.When will the stretchers make a comeback? They were my favorite part of the game so far.
They will get some great stuff in Part 2 (which will generally be pretty alien-heavy), so there will be a bit of waiting, but nothing too severe.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes