labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Okay, so the premise of the game isn't exactly my kind of kink - the exact opposite in fact - but I'm willing to give anything that looks good visually a try, and the protagonist looks female enough that I was able to squint a little and pretend it's f/f stuff.

And I gotta say, this is some good shit. Definitely a sex-first-story-somewhere kinda deal, but done well - no grinding, no "gameplay mechanics", just enough context to the world and characters to make the sex work. Clearly knows its kink and sticks to it, so extra points for that.

Really, my only minor complaint would be that the writing could do with a minor editorial and proofreading pass. Having a couple more insert shot renders for the scenes would have helped too, but I get that there's a balance between producing the best possible content and producing content that actually comes out in our lifetimes, so no biggie there.

Keep up the good work.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
thx,
i hope you dont get entangled with all the possible combinations of storylines ><
it starts to look scarily complicated if the order of events matter
It only looks like it, I generally try to keep as simple as possible. I'm not clever enough to make some thousands-variables complex system.

The Pirate Lady Scene was great. Hope we will se more of her in the future. High hopes for the Amira path as well.
You will! She is a main character, after all!

talt3

Feb 9, 2022
This has quickly become my favourite game on the site. Every character has so much care put into them and I really love how their encounters have progressed so far.

I hope you consider getting some help with either the writing or some coding, just in case you ever get burned out. Or maybe a discord thread where people can write full scenarios or ideas and you can then pick the ones that fit with the game. This might not apply just yet but I've seen a lot of great games get abandoned so I'm just hoping this one sticks around until completion.

And my god, every scene with Tessa is just :love::love::love:. Seriously, you deserve a BAFTA for her scenes alone.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
It only looks like it, I generally try to keep as simple as possible. I'm not clever enough to make some thousands-variables complex system.
Have you considered making the reporting of this event a separate automatic event the next day on Despina instead of baked in into Tess day 2?
Its not a huge problem, but if you dont mind the feedback i dont think its ideal the current way. The player could miss it entirely despite wanting to tell them. My reaction was, holy shit, i need to run to bay9 and round up the officers asap. I imagine they would thank me, toss me out for the day and start brainstorming if they need to recall the whole crew early, if they can/should finish loading cargo, if they should fight maybe. (ofc the player doesnt know enough about them yet for me to tell if they'd consider fighting). Time might be of the essence if pirates will recruit forcibly for this or take ships to use them. Having the telling be part of spaceport day2 would make even more sense to me. So even waiting and doing Tess day1 as if nothing happened (which would also be the route for some ppl) doesnt quite sit right.

The other option you might want to consider is limiting (some) choices of places to a certain order, in this case making Tess day2 available after spaceport day2. Sorry for the unsoliticed advice i know nothing of your gameplan. But if any event can happen in any order that cant be good once the events start affecting eachother.
Who the player will want to share the info with depends on who we like the most. But the Despina crew is one big group of maincast the MC plans his future with so they automatically make sense as a choice.

The "I shouldnt tell you this ,but.." line suprised me a bit, wonder what was MC thinking about saying that? It sounds like not fully trusting them, but to me it felt like we should be past that, they could be MC's escape route. Whats more, breaking the news is a way to earn their trust and appreciation once some of the news is confirmed. I am glad Tess takes it seriously btw.

Minor issue and i wrote a whole page about it, im just invested in the story X).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The other option you might want to consider is limiting (some) choices of places to a certain order, in this case making Tess day2 available after spaceport day2. Sorry for the unsoliticed advice i know nothing of your gameplan. But if any event can happen in any order that cant be good once the events start affecting eachother.
Who the player will want to share the info with depends on who we like the most. But the Despina crew is one big group of maincast the MC plans his future with so they automatically make sense as a choice.

The "I shouldnt tell you this ,but.." line suprised me a bit, wonder what was MC thinking about saying that? It sounds like not fully trusting them, but to me it felt like we should be past that, they could be MC's escape route. Whats more, breaking the news is a way to earn their trust and appreciation once some of the news is confirmed. I am glad Tess takes it seriously btw.

Minor issue and i wrote a whole page about it, im just invested in the story X).
I agree with making Day 2 of working on Despina conditional to the players having already shadowed Eleanor to the clandestine meeting with Isabella in the future when the game has a lot more content.

About the way Spacer protag talks when giving Tessa the news i think it fits well with the way he is always quite closed about divulging information. He may say one thing or other here and there but usually he never start telling people much about himself and in a few situations we can learn more about him via his actions than his words.

So to me, instead of his choice of words, is the fact he decided to trust Tessa enough to tell the whole story, which was something he didn't do when informing Markala that he saw Eleanor, that matters more. He showed through action that he trusted the Despina crew enough to give them privileged info.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Have you considered making the reporting of this event a separate automatic event the next day on Despina instead of baked in into Tess day 2?
It will actually be an automatic event on Day 3 for each of the girls (with you being able to decide whom you will tell it to)! The chat with Tessa is a bit of hidden extra dialogue that you can get. The reason being there will be more stuff happening in the meanwhile.

Regarding the whole trust question, I think that RC-1138 Boss put it quite well!

Jun 28, 2018
since im not allowed to write reviews on this site for whatever reason, ill say this game is good and is well written for the most part, but too much time is spent talking about inconsequential shit like walls and surroundings. my biggest problem with this game is how every female is exactly the same, they say the exact same shit in every sex scene. copy and paste no differences at all. "im going to fuck your little boy pussy you cockslut." yes we get it for the hundredth time... the mc is basically a chick, should have just made it one. you cant do anything to the futas, you just take it in the ass and moan over and over. extremely boring

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
since im not allowed to write reviews on this site for whatever reason, ill say this game is good and is well written for the most part, but too much time is spent talking about inconsequential shit like walls and surroundings. my biggest problem with this game is how every female is exactly the same, they say the exact same shit in every sex scene. copy and paste no differences at all. "im going to fuck your little boy pussy you cockslut." yes we get it for the hundredth time... the mc is basically a chick, should have just made it one. you cant do anything to the futas, you just take it in the ass and moan over and over. extremely boring
I don't wanna turn this space into a big argument, but if you think the scenes between the MC and Iris, Tessa, and Eleanor are all the same, then I'm really at a loss for words.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Look I think I get it, trying random games and wanting to speed to the juicy scenes because of the good quality renders, despite not being into the genre. We've all been there. But you have to admit this "review" came out kinda ridiculous. Good writing full of copy pasta shit in sex scenes and talking about inconsequential shit outside of them. An extremely boring good game where every female is the same. and twinks/femboys should basically just be chicks anyway.

Clearly Void is into a kind of dirty talk whic can be noticed across some earlier scenes, but that is the only legit point i can make out. In the rest you are objectively wrong, its not even a matter of taste. Anyone taking their time with the game could describe the marked personality differences with every single female. Same with the sex scenes involving toys, restraints, aliens, gruppen, spitting, forced stimulation, pain, drugs, rimjob, etc etc.
Once we get down to taste, you can notice in the reviews its a popular sellingpoint how masterfully the world & athmosphere is built to set the frame for the flirting and getting to know eachother with all the girls. It has some subtlety and realism to it. It might not be your cup of tea, but you havent given it a chance and maybe you shouldnt if you are not into futadom to begin with.

Nov 19, 2019
You will! She is a main character, after all!
That's great news! I was hoping that the Pirate Queen would end up sticking around for more action. The content in this game is fantastic so far.

The only real suggestion that comes to mind is regarding an 'auto' feature for scene progression. Are there any plans to add that setting? Either way, keep up the good work (y)

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
The only real suggestion that comes to mind is regarding an 'auto' feature for scene progression. Are there any plans to add that setting? Either way, keep up the good work (y)
I'm afraid I'm not sure by what you mean by "auto" scene progression. If you mean automatic text that flows without you having to touch anything, I am not really sure how to do that :unsure:

Reactions: Spinach Monster
Nov 19, 2019
I'm afraid I'm not sure by what you mean by "auto" scene progression. If you mean automatic text that flows without you having to touch anything, I am not really sure how to do that :unsure:
Ah yes automatic text, that's what I meant. Oh I see, well, that's not really a problem anyway. This is definitely one of the better games I've played recently. Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
this gave you a dopamine hit that day didnt it

Ah my first reaction when seeing her (Grace) was actually, "not another character, id prefer more content with Lise and Iris..".
But R3 came out since then and her straightforwardness (to put it mildly) totally works. Its like she's pushing it with being annoying, but since shes a futa and it has a sexual spin it ends up feeling differently. The MC can feel desired bc of that agression. I wouldnt dare visit the kitchen before MCs first time with Lise (i mean losing virginity), but after that its sausage hunting time!

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ah my first reaction when seeing her (Grace) was actually, "not another character, id prefer more content with Lise and Iris..".
But R3 came out since then and her straightforwardness (to put it mildly) totally works. Its like she's pushing it with being annoying, but since shes a futa and it has a sexual spin it ends up feeling differently. The MC can feel desired bc of that agression. I wouldnt dare visit the kitchen before MCs first time with Lise (i mean losing virginity), but after that its sausage hunting time!
In the instant I saw the preview pics of Grace.
2 thoughts appeared in my head.
I want her as a main LI.
And with her looks alone Tess has some MAJOR competion to keep her top spot as ma all time fave human here.

Futa Alien beauties have their own seperate fave line-up in ma head.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes