JM24

May 27, 2021
Dev I asked this before and you dismissed it but I'm gonna ask again would you mind adding some foot fetish elements in the game? Please those feet of MC are so delicious would love to see him give the hot futas a footjob or even have them suck his toes.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Dev I asked this before and you dismissed it but I'm gonna ask again would you mind adding some foot fetish elements in the game? Please those feet of MC are so delicious would love to see him give the hot futas a footjob or even have them suck his toes.
I'm not generally planning on adding foot stuff. There will be some milder boot worship, but other than that, nothing much. Sorry about that!

JM24

May 27, 2021
I'm not generally planning on adding foot stuff. There will be some milder boot worship, but other than that, nothing much. Sorry about that!
Aww...that's a bummer. Maybe if I join your patreon and try to convince you there you may change your mind one day...

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Aww...that's a bummer. Maybe if I join your patreon and try to convince you there you may change your mind one day...
Nope, I won't. I have a specific, already-made idea about my game, and I'm not planning on changing that.
I generally only do kinks that I'm into myself. How else to write a hot scene without knowing what makes it spicy? Like, I know nothing about foot fetish. I have no experience with it. Everything I would write would be subpar anyway. And doing it just because someone throws money at me feels a bit dishonest, too.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a simple question, will there be at least a couple of alien beauties who become full main LI's?

JM24

May 27, 2021
Nope, I won't. I have a specific, already-made idea about my game, and I'm not planning on changing that.
I generally only do kinks that I'm into myself. How else to write a hot scene without knowing what makes it spicy? Like, I know nothing about foot fetish. I have no experience with it. Everything I would write would be subpar anyway. And doing it just because someone throws money at me feels a bit dishonest, too.
Alright dev I respect your decision. Still enjoy your game very much though, even without foot fetish, my favourite kink. As long as you keep MC's feet bare during sex scenes like you have been doing so far I'll be very satisfied.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I can't promise you a couple, but there will be at least one!
I'll take what i can get, though i will definitely be hopeful for either a main LI goblin futa or Maralka's species, simply cause those are ma fave aliens here, Alien futa's when done right, can be even better than human futa's.

Mainly because of how exotic they can look, but the human futa's here are still nothing short of ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!

Thanks for the honest answer mate, keep up the amazing work.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is it just me or this did not show in latest updates section?
It is there, five days ago.:)

VoidPilgrim After playing the last two updates, it is just my impression or did my Spacer protagonist seemed more open about himself with Ginny when they were sharing their intimate moment than with the other possible LIs?
Maybe because they already knew each other from before when he did lived in PS-2 and did jobs for her. :unsure:

so0oheil

Mar 15, 2021

VoidPilgrim After playing the last two updates, it is just my impression or did my Spacer protagonist seemed more open about himself with Ginny when they were sharing their intimate moment than with the other possible LIs?
Maybe because they already knew each other from before when he did lived in PS-2 and did jobs for her. :unsure:
i think you already answer that your self

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
PLEASE dev give us a phone, or some way of tracking what we have done and what is needed to do.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020

Only unintentionally, I tried to make all paths more or less even!

PLEASE dev give us a phone, or some way of tracking what we have done and what is needed to do.
Check the main menu for the Content List. Up there is all the stuff you can do in the current release.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.90 star(s) 110 Votes