Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
going thru the update rn and the music on the abandoned ship slaps, could i get a source for that?

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
me, thinking the women's suit was set up for getting confused for a chick by scavengers on the ship: "oh, I see where this is going"
me, 2 minutes later:

I really appreciate the "back to last decision" option for the bad ends. Enjoyed this update

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoidPilgrim

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
As I have only rudimentary coding skills, I don't think I would be able to deliver minigames that wouldn't be boring/grindy/pointless. Besides, I would rather spend the time actually making content itself, to be perfectly honest.
Thank you so much for this honest self-awareness. There are countless games on this site that are ruined by bad mini-games. I'd rather have no gameplay over bad gameplay.

Unrelated, minor script discontinuity: You can go to the mines and ask for Pike, and say stuff like "Hruv sent me" even if you haven't spoken with him and never learned who Pike is.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
going thru the update rn and the music on the abandoned ship slaps, could i get a source for that?
Uhh, the abandoned ship has no music. What location do you mean?

why dose skill and favor stay on the screen
As far as I know, that is an engine bug. Afraid I don't think I can do anything about that one. You can usually just rollback to get rid of it, though!

Unrelated, minor script discontinuity: You can go to the mines and ask for Pike, and say stuff like "Hruv sent me" even if you haven't spoken with him and never learned who Pike is.
Haha, case in point! I'll look at that; thank you!

Amazing update, there is so much going on.
Will try to make a more detailed post later with the notes i made while playing. :p :cool:
Please do!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Lovely update, every sex scene was great and i continue to love how you spend time detailing the small things that make the world feel real whilst not getting lost in it and making it boring, the balance you've struck and continue to strike is perfect. The real standout for me this update was Lise, man, she was one among the throng for me before but the small sweet moments you put in for her scene melted my icy heart, especially being given the option to force an extra kiss... always enjoyed when an artist can pull off letting us catch a glimpse of the softy hidden behind the domina without totally undermining their powerful image in all of my BDSM media and you did it.

VoidPilgrim

Star Periphery!
Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Sorry for bein that guy, but is there gonnae be a bugfix update soon?
Yes. I am 99% finished. I am now just reworking the sounds/music since after I fixed the bug, it needs to be done.

Now that's just not fair

On a side note, is the Tessa Markala lady's night going to be in the next update.
Nope, a bit later when twink-kun is able to take them both!

Dec 24, 2020
The writing really does get better and better, and being able to have choices whether to pursue scenes, continue scenes, just makes choices feel like they actually matter. The characters feel unique and driven by goals/interests besides just cock, and that makes the world feel more real. And while MC may be a blank slate, he is still very likable, and seems like someone a bunch of sluts with nuts would actually want to hang around with. Too many futa games with male MC's have dudes who are unlikable, gross POS'es, so its nice to follow around someone who is just kind of nice.

4.90 star(s) 110 Votes